How to control the addiction?

Don't listen to any of these people girlfriends suck FM rules.

What would you rather do?

Spend £60 on a romantic meal and get told "I'm on my period." or Get Kidderminster Harriers to the Premiership?

Work all year and save up for an expensive holiday which wont be really appriciated or sign some unknown from Napoli's reserve team and watch him turn into the next Lionel Messi?

Listen to your girlfriend talk rubbish like her best mate has brought the same type of lipstick as her and she's soooooooooooo angry about this huge problem or create an amazing tactic which makes Alax Ferguson feel like a fool?

Snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy chick flick with Hugh Grant in or win the World Cup with Belgium?

If you get fustrated just have a wank.

There is downsides to not having a girlfriend though, I mean having a woman in the house can be usefull you can play on FM while they are cooking your tea.

I hope this helps.
this.

you, my friend, are a hero.

Butters speaks the truth -

Point, you do not need a girlfriend to go out. I do not get why everyone saying you should get one - I know you have one but girls are not the solution they are the start of a whole different problem.

used to be sort of addicted to cod not properly tho bout 3-4 hours a day

didnt go on it for about a month and got a girlfreind

new cod got it day came out so had it bout month and playtime bout 6 hours

bit worried mite get addicted again as gettin turtlebeaches for xmas and dont have girlfreind atm

Don't listen to any of these people girlfriends suck FM rules.

What would you rather do?

Spend £60 on a romantic meal and get told "I'm on my period." or Get Kidderminster Harriers to the Premiership?

Work all year and save up for an expensive holiday which wont be really appriciated or sign some unknown from Napoli's reserve team and watch him turn into the next Lionel Messi?

Listen to your girlfriend talk rubbish like her best mate has brought the same type of lipstick as her and she's soooooooooooo angry about this huge problem or create an amazing tactic which makes Alax Ferguson feel like a fool?

Snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy chick flick with Hugh Grant in or win the World Cup with Belgium?

If you get fustrated just have a wank.

There is downsides to not having a girlfriend though, I mean having a woman in the house can be usefull you can play on FM while they are cooking your tea.

I hope this helps.

I bet you bust out inspirational team talks.