How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
If you did it by text, would you not need to PM Sean the code that you typed in. Not sure myself but it's an idea

I done it by text, then lost the pin code, but i donated again (L), just waiting for Sean to get onlineXD

Right. When you donate Via text. It tells you what to text and then what number to text it to. Then it says payment complete you click that then you should see a Pin Code at the top of the screen. you'll need to make a note of that PM it to Sean and then it will be done.

I have lost the pincode but have no more money. I am hoping there is away to get it back. :S

Right I think that's me sorted, just need to wait on Sean to get back to me :D

Right. When you donate Via text. It tells you what to text and then what number to text it to. Then it says payment complete you click that then you should see a Pin Code at the top of the screen. you'll need to make a note of that PM it to Sean and then it will be done.
is the in code, the transaction ID?

He should be on later. He might be at work, or out with Becky ;)

wht us on bout

Well...This is a thread about Donating to the site, And you come on here asking for a network game when there is a section of forum for network games that you could of posted in there.

Im waiting for Sean to come on aswell i'm looking forward to my red star!

Back