How to fix crash dumps on steam

i wasent getting at you m8

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

no sometimes it just happens for no reason not for cheating

Yes, but it also does it when you use FMRTE, not all the time i don't think, but most of the time.

So now people can cheat, and don't have to worry. :S

Yeah you can get them from using FMRTE, but you can just get them from normal game play at times, I have a few times, ****** me off.
i had 15 in 1n night lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Yes, but it also does it when you use FMRTE, not all the time i don't think, but most of the time.

So now people can cheat, and don't have to worry. :S

about 80 persent get it jsut normal 20 percent jsut get it by cheating scumbags lol

i had 15 in 1n night lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

about 80 persent get it jsut normal 20 percent jsut get it by cheating scumbags lol

Well... I have only ever had it like 5 times, that is through football manager 2009 and 2010.

I don't think, it has anything to do with how good your computer is.
same here

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

if any worries jsut tell me

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Step 1:Open up your steam
Step 2: Go onto your games list
Step 3: Right click on Football Manager and select properties
Step 4: Select the Local files tab on the far right
Step 5: Click the option Verify integrity of game cache
Step 6: Click the option Defragment game cache
It should now be complete
:D FEED BACK i did make this

what is a crash dump n error box pops up saying a crash dump entry has been made in

C:\Users\bernard\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\crash dumps

and then upon pressing ok the game closes, and repeats this every time when setting up match..
ive tried to reinstall the game and try again but it still occurs http://img141.imageshack.us/i/78058682.jpg/

Last edited:
how do u stop crash dumps if u have the boxed game and not through steam.in properties on my desktop icon there is no local files option.i keep gettin crash dumps.any help would be appreciated.thanks

done it, not worked..

i deleted the Crash dumps folder and when i start a new game, it makes a new crash dump, fm crashes and closes down.. :S

any ideas?

thank u very very much, my game is more quicker than before and no crashes, it works, really works..

touch wood, (well not Wood, but wood from trees) :p i have not had one since Fm09, i have never ever used FMRTE and had them countless times on Fm09! have not had one yet!

to my experience what may also cause them is:

1) if you are playing the same save on two different Pc's and saving them and transferring from say home to office and you have the defualt install at home and then all the latest backgrounds, kits, facepacks etc on the office Pc, this could cause them to differ and cause a problem!

well thats what i think anyway..... :D

i just did this and now on my football manager all the defaullt graphics that were on there such as the word fonts, word sizing has changed and even the bar that goes across while its loading or processing has disappeared :|
what has happened and can it be resolved?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

never mind, its fixed itself :O :D

I did all the stuff you wrote but when i load up fm the background is black and it keeps on sayin out of bounds when i click on things anyone know what to do? heres a scrrenshot

Last edited:
This is dodgy. Same thing happened to me NUFCBOYKIRTLEY. I had to reinstall the whole ****** game!

This is annoying i suppose ill try and reinstall the game then

Last edited:
I did this and it still doesn't work, me and my two friends were in an Hamachi network saved game and the crash dump still happens every time one of my friends take control of there own team? How can I fix this?

never mind steam my pc switches off after the 2nd half. i've deselected everything on display so its running on 2D still does it. i'm really fed up i haven't played for weeks. any advice?