How to gain work permits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankar

Reaction score
How to gain work permits for my players? I got a great youngster form serbia but didnt get a work peermit so he cant play and also got one guy brazil and he also didnt get work permit. I play as chelsea and any ideas how to get permits?

Sometimes you get them somtimes you don't :\.

Also try to get a foriegn feeder club to cut out this problem

to buy a player who needs a work permit, they must have played a certain amount or % of games at their current club before they are allowed

to buy a player who needs a work permit, they must have played a certain amount or % of games at their current club before they are allowed

I think the old ruling used to be about 75% and they had to have played internationall as well.

I signed young 18 year old from Ukraine who didnt get a work permit, i waited a few months and then offered him a new contract..then he was granted a work permit...

i never get to sign players with a work permit that has been turned down, once it's turned down it's impossible for him to sign without the work permit, so I don't know how some of the people on this site sign them without it.

I already got a team from belgium but i didnt acticate the belfium leauge when starting my game so even if i send my players their they rot due to lack of match practice

I already got a team from belgium but i didnt acticate the belfium leauge when starting my game so even if i send my players their they rot due to lack of match practice

They should still play games...

if you affiliate yourself with a club from their country it apparently makes it easier to gain work permits.

Trying to sign players in my Petershill game. Got no CBs one is 35 the other 2 are on loan. Found a great Uruguayan and Argentinian guy without clubs who would take low wages them bam couldnt get a work permit.

before you buy the player, get one of your scouts to watch him. on the scouts report there will be a post about work permits. will let you know if player will get one. also you can appeal. if you sign him and dont get a permit, unless you farm him to affilated club it will be expensive mistake.

How to gain work permits for my players? I got a great youngster form serbia but didnt get a work peermit so he cant play and also got one guy brazil and he also didnt get work permit. I play as chelsea and any ideas how to get permits?

Would that be Luca Senicanin ?

I got the same problem with Danjil Aleksic from Serbia. I could sign him without problem last year, but on FM 10 so far to no avail.
He already has a cap, so I'm hoping he can get one or two more international appearances in so I can sign him in January.

On topic, despite the obvious (Int. Caps, high rating, etc), there seems to be a lot of luck involved as well.
I had a few examples where I signed one player, no problem, and the next save I tried again, around the same time and had three or more appeals turned down.

Well on my FM 10 he's Serbian, and is clubless !

Yeah I have the same problem trying to sign Gale Agboussomonde (?) from Miami FC. He's played enough games for them, but still no work permit, and hes already 20. I first tried signing him when he was 18, tried every season, and still cant get him... its been two seasons!

just affiliate yourself with a club in Europe so you can avoid work permits

Get a Spanish feeder club for your South American players because they only need to spend 2 years in Spain to qualify for a Spanish passport. I always get Real Sociedad

I got a romanian on trial, then you can sign them without needing a work permit

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

When i said get them on trial first then apply for a work permit, i lied

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Get them on trial for 2 weeks and you get the work permit after appealing. YYYYYEEEEESSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.