How to get the most of your deeplying playmaker.

Pugge

Reaction score
Hi!
I am playing a 4-3-3 with my Napoli team.
My midfield setup is like this:

Sahin--Hamsik
--Gargano--

The roles are : Sahin DL playmaker, Hamsik: CM attack, Gargano as pure destroyer.

I want to build my team around Sahins supreme passing ability, but i just cant seem to get the most of him. He has a lot of creative freedom and i have ticket the Primary playmaker button in options.
My tactical settings are:
Fluid, Controlled and shortpasses.

In a match where i had 56% ball possesion he only did 22 passes!?

Any tips of what to do?

Sahin is not a DLP, he is an Advanced playmaker :) a DLP needs to be adept at defending as well as passing! Necip Uysal is the perfect DLP :) also, untick him as the playmaker, I have noticed that at a young age, players cannot be asked to be the primary playmaker! the only success I have had with this was recently when I picked up Pirlo for free start of the 3rd season for Villareal, aged 33, he was on fire! other than that, the youngster were 6.5 and below every game, unticked them, they jump to 7.3 ect plus!

either huge coincidence or I am correct :) this has been tested since Fm10!

put your D-line to High and play with an offside trap! this with short passing offer very little space and good possession!

necipysal.jpg

Sahin is not a DLP, he is an Advanced playmaker :) a DLP needs to be adept at defending as well as passing! Necip Uysal is the perfect DLP :) also, untick him as the playmaker, I have noticed that at a young age, players cannot be asked to be the primary playmaker! the only success I have had with this was recently when I picked up Pirlo for free start of the 3rd season for Villareal, aged 33, he was on fire! other than that, the youngster were 6.5 and below every game, unticked them, they jump to 7.3 ect plus!

either huge coincidence or I am correct :) this has been tested since Fm10!

put your D-line to High and play with an offside trap! this with short passing offer very little space and good possession!

necipysal.jpg

you are such a genius

Ok thanks for your effort, i will try those setting immediately!

Are you sure you are on the right thread?

Yeah, like Raikan said above. I got 2 DLPs on my team without untick them as primary playmaker. With defensive mentality for both, they got 60-80 passes per match ( sometimes 100, you can see on my thread ) as well. I just focused my DLP's got decent passing, teamwork and decisions attributes.

Really good advice, Raikan ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, like Raikan said above. I got 2 DLPs on my team without untick them as primary playmaker. With defensive mentality for both, they got 60-80 passes per match ( sometimes 100, you can see on my thread ) as well. I just focused my DLP's got decent passing, teamwork and decisions attributes.

Really good advice, Raikan ;)

the best in the world

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

please elaborate....

elaborate what?, i said you were a pure genius, and you say it´s sarcasm ( true), and you get that it was sarcasm cause your genie scout just spot it, it never fails, you can detect genius it that toy, and sometimes even wonderkind:wub:

you are being a a complete **** jacinto, the only thing I can determine from your childish antics is that you are extrememly jealous and and a sad human being :) I am sorry that nobody loves you!

I also use 2 dlps in my team, got a 125 pass and a 90 out of my dlps in 1 game but generally around 80. But i have my wingbacks up at around 80 passes also

you are being a a complete **** jacinto, the only thing I can determine from your childish antics is that you are extrememly jealous and and a sad human being :) I am sorry that nobody loves you!

yeh, you are probably right, i´m just an imature child who constantly needs lots attencion and cause nobody loves me i thought that this forum would, but guess what.... i was wrong , thanks man you save my life it those ofenses and words full of anger.

PS: I do know a lot about fm so i still have hope ( please dont say good for you, it hurts me) and your gems are so lucky to have you as their manager, they just hear words of pure wisdom

Last edited:
you sound like a drop out with that sorry excuse for grammar, are you English? or foreign? I dont understand what I have done to you that you think you can just come on here and be a ********? does not make sense really, I have never even seen you on these forums before! so please tell me what I have done to offend you so much that you feel the need to constantly have a go at me?

Im English but im only in second gradem so....., and it´s nothing against you, im not a racist..i hate everyone

just joking , now more serious:
im foreign, so yeh you got that one, i do make a lot of mistakes, but i dont have nothing against you in particularly, but some people in this forum, most of them actually make me sick, they disgust me, just because you dont make a lot of comments you are stupid and a complete fool who doesnt even know how to load fm, it´s like it some kind of hierarchy, and you are in the top of that hierarchy

So yeh i dont really have nothing against you,and i just like to joke around without having bans

1) you are a tool
2) no one here believes that just because you post more than others they think they know more than anyone else
3) you are a tool

4) some people in life know more than other people in things, clever people go to these people for advice, this is how they get ahead in life and avoid repeating the same mistakes the other person has made
5) you are a tool

6) I have no clue on how to make skins, logo's, kits or anything else for that matter, however, I accept this and ask people like StuW and Chokopops to make kits and donwload their work as it is brilliant and I respect them for it!
7) you are a tool

Im English but im only in second gradem so....., and it´s nothing against you, im not a racist..i hate everyone

just joking , now more serious:
im foreign, so yeh you got that one, i do make a lot of mistakes, but i dont have nothing against you in particularly, but some people in this forum, most of them actually make me sick, they disgust me, just because you dont make a lot of comments you are stupid and a complete fool who doesnt even know how to load fm, it´s like it some kind of hierarchy, and you are in the top of that hierarchy

So yeh i dont really have nothing against you,and i just like to joke around without having bans

I have noticed that some people feel like they are above you for whatever reason, but those people are very few and far between. And Raikan is not one of those people. To be honest, I don't know how you can justify targeting an innocent to release your anger about other members. Just makes you look like a fool.

thanks Mads, he is probably ****** at me as I infracted him for the most pointless thread in history he started yesterday, Redrup has deleted it however so I cannot link it, but this was the contents:

Budget

"are you the best?"

looooooooool i have just said i had nothing against him, lol and i do not target him, it was random....

Raikan i´m a tool, you need to change the t word for the f word on your keyboard, and yes i respect LFCMarshall and StuW no one else

**** that

PS: LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL yes Raikan it´s because of that, you are the only person in the world i joke it or the only one that have given me bans

Last edited:
looooooooool i have just said i had nothing against him, lol and i do not target him, it was random....

Raikan i´m a tool, you need to change the t word for the f word on your keyboard, and yes i respect LFCMarshall and StuW no one else

**** that

May I ask why you have posted enough to get to "reserve" level if you don't like anyone here? And why would he switch the "T" and the "F" on his keyboard?