How to get the most of your deeplying playmaker.

Cause i like Fm and i have been here like a year or so, so "reserve" is not much , and most o them were to congrat Marshall or to make jokes, and it´s not "t" and "F" it´s "T" for the "F" :D

PS: Funny thing, You join at the same day as me, just differente year
PSS: I RAIKAN
PSSS: Someone wanna bet, im going to be banned?

Last edited:
Cause i like Fm and i have been here like a year or so, so "reserve" is not much , and most o them were to congrat Marshall or to make jokes, and it´s not "t" and "F" it´s "T" for the "F" :D

PS: Funny thing, You join at the same day as me, just differente year
PSS: I RAIKAN
PSSS: Someone wanna bet, im going to be banned?

Since they probably won't like you making a new account after being banned, yes, you will be banned.

And the bolded part didn't make sense.

Man, he said i was a tool, if he switch the T for the F, what´s the word......Fool

And i know i will be banned, probably by IP but i dont really care, if i do i wouldnt create an acount with the name jacinto, is quite obvious

Last edited:
Sorry Mate this is not true about the age, it's all to do with the settings i could get a new born to play as my primary playmaker. As you see in my screemshot my playmaker is 19 and made 123 passes in a game i get this in most games! I get this from young and old

Sahin is not a DLP, he is an Advanced playmaker :) a DLP needs to be adept at defending as well as passing! Necip Uysal is the perfect DLP :) also, untick him as the playmaker, I have noticed that at a young age, players cannot be asked to be the primary playmaker! the only success I have had with this was recently when I picked up Pirlo for free start of the 3rd season for Villareal, aged 33, he was on fire! other than that, the youngster were 6.5 and below every game, unticked them, they jump to 7.3 ect plus!

either huge coincidence or I am correct :) this has been tested since Fm10!

put your D-line to High and play with an offside trap! this with short passing offer very little space and good possession!

necipysal.jpg

agreed with you retsinnab, I have had that too in older Fm's however, I was just offering my perspective, does not mean its right :) just had a lot of experience and tested it a lot :)

Caio Jacinto!

HI, once again, now i dont want to be banned ( probably i will), but can i give my personal opinion.....

Can you please say how many passes did hamsik had?, cause when i try to put someone, especialy playmakers,partnered with him, ( like ganso), that player seems to perform always like a shadow of hamsik, always above of what i was especting

So try to put this way, to give sahin the oportunity of having constantly the ball and being the man who makes transactions between defense and attack

Hamsik( amc)
Sahin ( mc)

gargano(dmc)
-------------------------------------

PS: HI RAIKAN, do you saw me being a good member?????????????????? I hope you did BFF

yes, both are right I´m going to the Church right now to confess all my sins

PS: So you saw!!!!, i hope you were proud of me