How to get your job back straight away after resigning

Thatsgold

Reaction score
Hi guys the reason why i have to resign is because my game has been playing up lately. Whenever i click on the training schedule ingame i get this warning: Array access out of bounds.
I figured out that when i resign and joined another club it was fixed :mad:.

I've tried to resign a few times already and then applied for the chelsea job straight away but they keep giving the job to josep Guardiola of Barcelona. :(

Here is a screenshot of the training as you can see i can't use any schedules and when i do click on a players training schedule the game crashes and closes.

Please help:'(

if you're asking for help about how to fix the crash, I don't know

but, if you're asking for help about how to get your job again after resigning, I'd say use FMRTE

if you're asking for help about how to fix the crash, I don't know

but, if you're asking for help about how to get your job again after resigning, I'd say use FMRTE

I wouldn't use FMRTE if your game is already messed up, that could just make it worse.

Can't you add a new manager, and choose to be Chelsea from there?

i think u need to hire some more coaches then it should work

interesting managers name "Terminator" :D

This isnt a major problem. Just keep pressing ok and you will get past it. Its usually caused by installing dodgy graphics into the game.

I've had Array Access out of bounds on FM10, if I remember correctly you just need to click ok a couple of times.