How to insert Facpack to FM 2012 ?

gundamofgod

Reaction score
I use megapack 3.0 and put it into "graphic" folder in FM 2012. Tick off Use skin cache and on Always reload skin on confirm but the facepack didn't load at all. I need some help here.

What graphic folder ?
the location for all graphics is the same for fm12 as it was for 11
My docs / si / fm / graphics

Same as FM11. Documents->Sports Interactive->Football Manager 2012->graphics

Hi all really need some help got new game all sorted on steam etc but i normally download all the extras off here face packs,backgrounds,kits etc but when im downloading em and ready to put em in the normal folder there is not one??? normally always been a folder in documents under sports interactive i think then would be in there!? why has new game not loaded a folder into where normally are!?? any help please as gagging to play lol

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

since loaded up a new game on there now thanks guys!!

Yeah guys all FM11 graphics will work in fm12 (except skins)
and the location is the exact same, sometimes you will need to create the graphics folder

It didnt work for me though. I copy the faces from FM11 folder and paste on FM12 folder but it didn't load at all. Did I miss anything ?

Been having facepacks FM2008, now with the 1 and only install "option", the must have steam account :( , face packs don't seem to be working :S

I have some facepacks to upload here but I wanted to test them before I share, anyone knows where to put them?

Tried into - my documents>sports inter...>fm2012>graphics>facepack (seems all folders empty, still tried but nothing happens)

Also tried into steam>steamapps>common>fm2012>data>graphics>facepack (badges & the shadow where players picture show on FM disappear)

And yes I have untick "use of skin cache" and tick "always reload skin on confirm". Not sure if every single one is having the same problem or only a few of us.

Would appreciate the help, thanks.

All graphics must go in my documents / sports interactive / fm2012
Putting them in programme files corrupts other things

Make sure the facepacks have configs in them and are all .png and not .PNG

Not everyone is having this problem mate just you :p

I also have this problem. I used my old graphics folder and it worked just fine. But then i downloaded a new one and deleted the old one. The new one doesn´t work. Have no ide why. Another strange thing is that only half the logos in my logo pack works... which doesn´+t make sense at all...
What do you mean by "make sure the facepacks have configs in them"?

inside the folders with the logos there should be a config.xml file
thats how fm reads the images

My graphics folder didn't work so i had to the following:

Tick off Use skin cache and tick/select Always reload skin on confirm

Then save your packs here:

- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Data/Graphics/Pictures/Face packs( Extract downloads here)
Create any of the folders you don't have.

Then after i did this it worked for all logos/face packs excluding Skins.

Last edited:
^ Your method didn't work for me.

Something must be wrong with the config file.

Are you extracting them correctly? By either using WinRar, or unzipping them?

Well, in FM 11 the graphic works just fine. I copy the graphic folder from FM 11 to FM 12, same setting as usual. However the tick the reload skin on confirm didn't apply the face pack but also reset the setting of the skin to default.

same for me FM11 facepacks dont work for me on FM12

you can change the user data folder on fm12 to the one for fm11, so anything that works on your fm11 will be picked up
do this in preferences, but it means anything you want in game will have to go into your fm11 folder in my docs