Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

How to jump start training for Lukaku?

Reaction score
My Lukaku is terrible and I was wondering how do I jump start his training? He's no longer a wonderkid and his PA is 3 stars.

Any ways to get him to improve?

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Get an experienced player to tutor him. That should help. Also he may no longer be a wonderkid because of his age after about 20 I think it is a good young player is no longer classed as a wonderkid.

Reaction score
Get an experienced player to tutor him. That should help. Also he may no longer be a wonderkid because of his age after about 20 I think it is a good young player is no longer classed as a wonderkid.
I do have players to tutor him but he's not improving. He seems like he's lazy or something. Also my other striker Khouma Babacar is 20 and he's a wonderkid. I really would like Lukaku to be good.

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Are you playing him regular enough? If not send him out on loan to a good team with good training facilities.

Reaction score
Are you playing him regular enough? If not send him out on loan to a good team with good training facilities.
1000+ minutes a year? Is that enough? He's not good enough to start regularly so I have to rotate him.

Reaction score
development isn't all about tutoring, training and playing in matches,
a lot of it depends on the player too, his personality, even down to how he fits in if he's from a foreign country,
i had a brazilian right winger who had a potential ability of 4 and a half stars who now plays for ipswich.
some players are destined to flop, bro

Last edited: