How to jump start training for Lukaku?

somecut8

Reaction score
My Lukaku is terrible and I was wondering how do I jump start his training? He's no longer a wonderkid and his PA is 3 stars.

Any ways to get him to improve?

Get an experienced player to tutor him. That should help. Also he may no longer be a wonderkid because of his age after about 20 I think it is a good young player is no longer classed as a wonderkid.

Get an experienced player to tutor him. That should help. Also he may no longer be a wonderkid because of his age after about 20 I think it is a good young player is no longer classed as a wonderkid.

I do have players to tutor him but he's not improving. He seems like he's lazy or something. Also my other striker Khouma Babacar is 20 and he's a wonderkid. I really would like Lukaku to be good.

Are you playing him regular enough? If not send him out on loan to a good team with good training facilities.

Are you playing him regular enough? If not send him out on loan to a good team with good training facilities.
1000+ minutes a year? Is that enough? He's not good enough to start regularly so I have to rotate him.

development isn't all about tutoring, training and playing in matches,
a lot of it depends on the player too, his personality, even down to how he fits in if he's from a foreign country,
i had a brazilian right winger who had a potential ability of 4 and a half stars who now plays for ipswich.
some players are destined to flop, bro

Last edited: