Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
hey all,

i really need help with my finishing on the game i like to play passing football we do well but once we get near the goal we just waste it or we get loads of shots but no goals. i can get like 20 shots but only 7 on target or something we just cant finish off teams.

any help would be great thanks

Reaction score
Maybe sign strikers with higher levels of finishing? Or put your existing strikers on individual training to improve this aspect of their game, maybe composure as well. Depends what team you're playing with and what kind of quality you have up front I guess.

Reaction score
composure doesn't come up in training for my forwards is it under something else? thanks for getting back

Reaction score
Composure is available for training even for GK's if i'm not mistaken. Double check. It's there.

Reaction score
Yeah click on the player and go to training - change focus - specific attribute - composure.
Should be there!

Reaction score
it does for my big team saves but not small just had a look now does it depend on coaches you have?

Reaction score
my bad got mixed up haha determination thats the one i wanted to train forwards on i think it helps a lot but you cant train forwards on this

Reaction score
my bad got mixed up haha determination thats the one i wanted to train forwards on i think it helps a lot but you cant train forwards on this
You can't train anyone with determination. It increase/decreases naturally, or with tutoring :)