Reaction score
hey all,

i really need help with my finishing on the game i like to play passing football we do well but once we get near the goal we just waste it or we get loads of shots but no goals. i can get like 20 shots but only 7 on target or something we just cant finish off teams.

any help would be great thanks

Maybe sign strikers with higher levels of finishing? Or put your existing strikers on individual training to improve this aspect of their game, maybe composure as well. Depends what team you're playing with and what kind of quality you have up front I guess.

composure doesn't come up in training for my forwards is it under something else? thanks for getting back

Composure is available for training even for GK's if i'm not mistaken. Double check. It's there.

Yeah click on the player and go to training - change focus - specific attribute - composure.
Should be there!

it does for my big team saves but not small just had a look now does it depend on coaches you have?

my bad got mixed up haha determination thats the one i wanted to train forwards on i think it helps a lot but you cant train forwards on this

my bad got mixed up haha determination thats the one i wanted to train forwards on i think it helps a lot but you cant train forwards on this

You can't train anyone with determination. It increase/decreases naturally, or with tutoring :)