How To Play as German and Japan National Teams.

When I go to db there are no folders there to delete! I'm using Mac anyone got any suggestions

For some reason, I have the ''db'' file but not the ''1200'' and ''inc'' files. Do I have to make them?

If you dont have anything in db your game wouldnt be working :p
Are you looking in - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db ?

If you dont have anything in db your game wouldnt be working :p
Are you looking in - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db ?

I'm looking in a file called ''Sports Interactive'', and there's no ''data'' file.

Im just wonering if anyone can help me how do I locate the files as I bought / downloaded the game via Steam

All help is very much appreciated

Many thanks in advance

Check this guide out on how to do it! searching would of helped like it did for me
just now when I found this for you :)

There is also this one too on another site.

Did this a while ago, deleted all files and got the Germany team, but not Japan.

Guys, please help me out, I have deleted the inc files as u said (all 3 of them), with that said I must add I'm a windows user, and I have unlocked the German national team and all of its players, but I simply cannot properly unlock Japan. I can see all of Japan's players in the national team, but I can't play with the Japanese national team. What should I do?
Please help.
Cheers

Guys, please help me out, I have deleted the inc files as u said (all 3 of them), with that said I must add I'm a windows user, and I have unlocked the German national team and all of its players, but I simply cannot properly unlock Japan. I can see all of Japan's players in the national team, but I can't play with the Japanese national team. What should I do?
Please help.
Cheers

Japan is a unplayable league mate, you can only manage the national team.

But that's exactly what I wantm I want to manage the Japanese national team. But I don't have that option.
Please help If u can

Japan is a unplayable league mate, you can only manage the national team.
But that's exactly what I wantm I want to manage the Japanese national team. But I don't have that option.
Please help If u can