Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

How to play to get the max from my squad?

Lidorbj

Banned
Jul 4, 2012
ok...so i have a dilema..
i don't know how to play to get the best results with sporting gijon..
my players are:
GK: patricio
Defense: vrsaljko , walker , alex sandro , dominguez, boyata , botia
midfield: willian, douglas costa , weiss , piatti, nainggolan , fernando (porto), camacho, henrik mkhitaryan (Shakhtar)
strikers: damiao, paloschi , fierro, sanogo

i want to play 4-2-3-1 with 2 CMs, 1 AM, AMR , AML and 1 striker.

so how should i play to get lots of goals- also against big teams..?

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Mar 6, 2009
Why not use à Simple Balanced- Standard approach and use shouts as à reaction to what you see on the pitch. Try using à FC that supports rather than go for goal directly. Use deep MCs to avoid being too exploited between your Defence and Midfield.

Lidorbj

Banned
Jul 4, 2012
Why not use à Simple Balanced- Standard approach and use shouts as à reaction to what you see on the pitch. Try using à FC that supports rather than go for goal directly. Use deep MCs to avoid being too exploited between your Defence and Midfield.
i want to get the best from my players and i want to Combine them as best as possible..
what players, roles and team instructions do you propose?

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Mar 6, 2009
i want to get the best from my players and i want to Combine them as best as possible..
what players, roles and team instructions do you propose?
What season are you in and where did you finish last season.?

I would use the wingers in their best role, the FC as either à complete or deep FC on support, the MCs as one ballwinner on Defend and one DPLM on support. I would use the standard default settings and use the shouts