How to play to get the max from my squad?

Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
ok...so i have a dilema..
i don't know how to play to get the best results with sporting gijon..
my players are:
GK: patricio
Defense: vrsaljko , walker , alex sandro , dominguez, boyata , botia
midfield: willian, douglas costa , weiss , piatti, nainggolan , fernando (porto), camacho, henrik mkhitaryan (Shakhtar)
strikers: damiao, paloschi , fierro, sanogo

i want to play 4-2-3-1 with 2 CMs, 1 AM, AMR , AML and 1 striker.

so how should i play to get lots of goals- also against big teams..?

Why not use à Simple Balanced- Standard approach and use shouts as à reaction to what you see on the pitch. Try using à FC that supports rather than go for goal directly. Use deep MCs to avoid being too exploited between your Defence and Midfield.

Why not use à Simple Balanced- Standard approach and use shouts as à reaction to what you see on the pitch. Try using à FC that supports rather than go for goal directly. Use deep MCs to avoid being too exploited between your Defence and Midfield.

i want to get the best from my players and i want to Combine them as best as possible..
what players, roles and team instructions do you propose?

i want to get the best from my players and i want to Combine them as best as possible..
what players, roles and team instructions do you propose?

What season are you in and where did you finish last season.?

I would use the wingers in their best role, the FC as either à complete or deep FC on support, the MCs as one ballwinner on Defend and one DPLM on support. I would use the standard default settings and use the shouts