How to sign Jack Wilshere as Man U?

Kurt1212

Reaction score
He never wants to enter talks with me, I've praised him to death aswell!

Any ideas?

Hope he gets upset at Arsenal then pounce. Other than that, you won't be able to.

Unless you want to cheat - then just take over as Arsenal and sell him to United, or FMRTE him into the side.

You are their rivals, not much you can do, be persistent I guess, continue to praise him and see if he does change his mind.

i signed him and aaron ramsey from arsenal once but only when they was unhappy but now it seems that not many players get unhappy or transfer listed in the 11.2 patch dunno if this is just me of anyone else ?

It's preeety hard to sign Jack Wilshere as Man UTD. I know that because I tried it myself, but it didn't worked. I just signed Fabregas, as I play Barcelona. I splashed out the transfer budget in my second season because I really wanted him to be Xavi's succesor :) I paid 60M up front and another 60M/48 months + Marc Muniesa. His wages are very acceptable ( 155k/wk). If you want to sign a player that plays for his favourite team and your team is not among his other favourite clubs, then it's little chance you succed, unless he gest upset.

maybe try praising him loads and gets unhappy at Arsenal. Not much you can do tbh

Id warn against continually praising him and declaring interest myself, i tried this tactic on Messi when i was City as i was told to keep at it until you unsettle them and then you can sign them, so literally every other day i praised him and said i wanted to sign him etc then i used the FMRTE to check on something totally different but whilst in there took a look at Messi's relations and he absolutely hated me! i was on his very strong dislike list next to Real madrid!

The moral of the story dont push it if they really show no interest otherwise youll just make them hate you and you'll never get them to sign for you.

I was offered him, on the latest patch without the transfer bug. So you could get lucky.

There are loads of better player you can sign. Try Douglas Costa (13m) and you won't regret it:p

Anyway, I managed to get him on loan as Tottenham and 30m future fee. I also found it weird that my scout say he's extremely interested to join my Spurs. But that is in 11.0 patch

i have done it on season 4, in season 3 he only played 20 games for arsenal, so i bid 15 million it was accepted and he became a devil...

wish i hadnt have bothered though, his form has been abysmal

Wait till 2013/2014 he'll will be signable, also will ramsey

It's preeety hard to sign Jack Wilshere as Man UTD. I know that because I tried it myself, but it didn't worked. I just signed Fabregas, as I play Barcelona. I splashed out the transfer budget in my second season because I really wanted him to be Xavi's succesor :) I paid 60M up front and another 60M/48 months + Marc Muniesa. His wages are very acceptable ( 155k/wk). If you want to sign a player that plays for his favourite team and your team is not among his other favourite clubs, then it's little chance you succed, unless he gest upset.

It's not the best example mate. Fabregas has Barcelona as his favourite club, so it all depends on the transfer fee with Arsenal, he will always come to Barca. Try signing C Ronaldo, for example. He was transfer listed in one of my Barca games, I have tried for half a season, but no success. At some point I was thinking of loading FMRTE :)

I signed him in my 2nd season for 22mill accpeted straight away and he wanted to come he didnt need to be unhappy at arsenal either

He likes Arsenal too much, he won't join you until he gets angry there.