How To Take A Screenshot of FM 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super stuff - I'd been using the 'print screen' > load up Photoshop > paste method - this is just what I needed. (H)

Coach if you wanna help people how to take screenshot on a iMAC here hows to do it

press cmd + shift +3 to place it onto the desktop

what about windows 7? :S

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

PHP:
file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/Sports%20Interactive/Football%20Manager%202010/hall_of_fame.dat

how come whenever i press the attachment button it will take me to the players section of the site again?? pls help

This works perfectly. No problems at all. Thanks for the helpful advice.

when i press alt f9, it opens my camera asst(web cam). doesnt appear in my screenshots folder. help

No, honestly, all you need to do is just press the print screen button ("Prt Sc Sys Rq") on your key board, copy and paste it on to paint, save it, then your done!

It's not hard ffs.

Go on advanced and press the paper clip.

No, honestly, all you need to do is just press the print screen button ("Prt Sc Sys Rq") on your key board, copy and paste it on to paint, save it, then your done!

i do this but it just takes a print screen of something else that is open.

I have a problem...

I got Windows 7 now so it won't let me use the print screen > paint method for some reason.

I done exactly as you said to do and I have put the folder in documents > sports interactive > Football Manager 2010

but when I press alt + F9 it still doesn't work any suggestions?

i have the same prob swith windows 7 , none of these techniques work

what about windows 7? :S

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

PHP:
file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/Sports%20Interactive/Football%20Manager%202010/hall_of_fame.dat
Same.
I guess...

I'm not getting it.
I go on the paperclip, find the shot, and click upload.
Then what??
it doesn't appear?
when i post my message it appears right at the bottom?
help?!?

Hey guys,

I just found out on my laptop, which is Windows 7 the auto command for the print screen is control + P this might be the problem for some of the others who done exactly what was said here, this might just be because it is Windows 7

won't old plain print scrn button work?

no offense, it's just i don't do the thing a lot

print screen works as well, mate. you can just paste inside paint and then save it. its an alternate way ;)

I am using Windows 7 and Prnt Screen doesn't work as it just pastes the image underneath FM i.e. My background or Firefox window.

I also tried to use Alt and F9 but no image appears in my screenie folder. Any ideas bhoys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.