How to transfer over logos / real name fix

i know but i dont have folders caled them i just have one folder after extracting, dunno if thats right for the new name fix
yep just looked at instructions for this one and i dont have the edt or the other folder and i dont know why

where did you get the rar file from? which site?

I'm having a victory beer! TEAMWORK! :)
i fear not everything has changed as Schalke are still called some weird name, and i only replace two folders as I never had a dbt folder

that'll be the beta issue. expect a new file soon, check sortitout again in a day or two.

i fear not everything has changed as Schalke are still called some weird name, and i only replace two folders as I never had a dbt folder
And Guus Hiddink isnt himself still it hasnt worked . I really need help, I get the download from the official site and it is a RAR file, now what?

And Guus Hiddink isnt himself still it hasnt worked . I really need help, I get the download from the official site and it is a RAR file, now what?

Do it all again with the new files.

do you have winrar? if not d/l it for free then extract the files/folder from the rar file.
i Was using 7rip earlier which i assums does the same thing right? if so do i extract it anywhere or what? i downloaded and extracted multiple times and still didnt get the folders

i Was using 7rip earlier which i assums does the same thing right? if so do i extract it anywhere or what? i downloaded and extracted multiple times and still didnt get the folders

it should have a folder called - FM14_Susie_Real_Names_Fixes_v2.0 which has the 4 folders in it, when extracted if 7zip isnt finding it get winrar. its there just tested it myself. then do the rest as before.

it should have a folder called - FM14_Susie_Real_Names_Fixes_v2.0 which has the 4 folders in it, when extracted if 7zip isnt finding it get winrar. its there just tested it myself. then do the rest as before.
I extract n get edt and lnc folders, then the folder you said, inside that folder is a folder called 'media files'. is this wrong

You want 4 folders.

dbc
edt
inc
editor data files

when you open and extract it you should have the fm-suzie folder. in that is the 4 folders above.

i extract the Rar file an just get the four foldersi told you

then no idea what your doin, or where they are coming from. Sorry. unless they are hidden or your on a mac or something, no idea.

then no idea what your doin, or where they are coming from. Sorry. unless they are hidden or your on a mac or something, no idea.
thanks anyway, dont get why when i extract i get something completely different. do i literally just extract the original download and then just have the four folders?