Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

How to transfer over logos / real name fix

FM15

Oct 8, 2014
I have them downloaded and have tried doing it but I can't find folders called 'data' or anything, can someone please help me as I want logos

wkdsoul

Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com
its the fm2015 folder, should be in you documents. just put your graphics folder in it, untick use chach to decrease loading in preferences and reload skin.

wkdsoul

Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com
(Install path = C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics)

FM15 - click 'Load Game'....click 'FM'...click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click 'Clear Cache'...click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes' (if you first time)....click 'Reload Skin'

FM15

Oct 8, 2014
its the fm2015 folder, should be in you documents. just put your graphics folder in it, untick use chach to decrease loading in preferences and reload skin.
I done all that other than untick use cache so ill try again now thanks, any idea about the real name fix?

FM15

Oct 8, 2014
FINALLY!!! glad i could help dude :)
haha im not done yet, got the logos working but i cant get the real name fix! do i have to delete anything or do i just put it where the link said, i put it where it said then reloaded skin but got nothing. Its a RAR file do i need to do anything to it?