How To Use Your Downloaded Graphics From FM 2009 In FM 2010

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
If you want to use all your downloaded graphics from FM 2009 in FM 2010 to convert a very boring looking screen like this...

Into this...

Then follow these simple steps.

Step 1
Browse to your current FM 2009 User Data Folder which can be found at...

Windows XP
C:\Documents And Settings\[YOUR USERNAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\

Windows Vista & Windows 7
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\

Step 2
Select the folder called graphics and Copy it by pressing CTRL + C.

Step 3
Now browse to the Football Manager 2010 User Data Folder which can be found at...

Windows XP
C:\Documents And Settings\[YOUR USERNAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\

Windows Vista & Windows 7
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\

Step 4
Paste the copied graphics folder into here by pressing CTRL + V or by choosing Edit > Paste from the window toolbar. Then just wait for your files to copy over.

Step 5
Now open up FM 2010 and go onto the Preferences Screen by pressing SHIFT + P. Browse to the Display & Sound tab.

Step 6
Now make sure that the following checkboxes look like this...

Use Skin Cache - UNTICKED
Always Reload Skin On Confirm - TICKED
Show Badges / Logos - TICKED

Step 7
Now press Confirm and wait for the changes to be made.

All Done

DC18

Oct 13, 2009
i have put fm 09 graphics onto fm10 but some of the logos appear left logo but the normal and small dont ? :/

cheers

Frank

Hobbs
Feb 27, 2009
Im going to create a new graphics folder for myself, has anyone got anything with all the player faces in major leagues?

rafa23456

Feb 10, 2009
Knocking up a Premier League cut-out face pack, looking at this I take it the individual IDs are the same as FM 09

Jaffa1978

Apr 18, 2009
Knocking up a Premier League cut-out face pack, looking at this I take it the individual IDs are the same as FM 09
yeah they must be! thank god,or we wud have been waiting a while on sum1 creating them lol

just out of curiosity,are there any decent young players who are NEW?

Clean_Up_Kid

Apr 26, 2009
Cheer Sean, you are a legend!!
Got the players fasces working great, but all the club badges don't work. Why is this?

Aug 7, 2009
Thanx for this i have the logos now in the game but the backgrounds dnt work. Any ideas on how to get backgrounds into the game?

bigfoothazza

Dec 14, 2008
how do i get kits to work, i got everything else work apart from that... please help want to start a new game and im fussy. thanks