How Very Swish

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back fella, whoever you are. is this like the return of the king or something? is he seeking vengence for something? is he gonna take down the site? im scared

I don't think many people know who you are so maybe you should tell us all

Welcome back anyway hope you stick around

He was a bit of a forum legend yes

acclaim.gif

Maybe legend is a bit strong, wasn't it forum grandad at one point?! Talking of that, is Craven still around? How about everybodies favourite **** AdamHarrison?

Ok a little background for you lot who don't know me. I am Boozad. I designed the kits for the FMBase patch for FM08 (or was it 07?), I posted the dirtiest jokes, somebody stole their sigline from one of my posts, I once called Kris thinking he was somebody else and didn't say anything when I found out who he was, I kicked his **** at FML, I kicked Sean's **** at FML, I went from the lowest division to winning the Premier League in consecutive season's in the NFA in the FML beta. I am the best FM manager there is.

Oh and as for the custom titles... you don't get one
tongue.gif

I kicked Sean's **** at FML, I went from the lowest division to winning the Premier League in consecutive season's in the NFA in the FML beta. I am the best FM manager there is.

That was when I was getting bored of FML. I let you win as I knew it meant a lot to you :'(

They are offering 21 day free trials at the moment if you didn't know.

wow, I dont know this guy but he must be a forum legend to have a custom title :p
Welcome back anyway fella :D

Bah. And how do you become a forum legend? I want one :p

That you are DC. But really that's quite a simple 'accomplishment' when you post as much as you do.

I say for Danny and Frankie's custom titles you give Danny one saying 'Frankie's One True Love', and Frankie one saying 'Danny's One True Love' ;) haha
I wouldn't mind having one saying 'that other lad...the one from manchester'

I say for Danny and Frankie's custom titles you give Danny one saying 'Frankie's One True Love', and Frankie one saying 'Danny's One True Love' ;) haha
I wouldn't mind having one saying 'that other lad...the one from manchester'

That sounds like a pretty dam good idea to me what do you say frankie

That you are DC. But really that's quite a simple 'accomplishment' when you post as much as you do.

I am just a very active member nothing wrong with that (K)

Status
Not open for further replies.