How Very Swish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be way too much guy love in this thread :/

Isnt Frankie Danny;s bit on the side as Redrup and Danny are the real thing.

I am just a very active member nothing wrong with that (K)
You certainly are very active,i don't think ive seen anyone clock up over 4 thousand posts in a month before,i doubt ill ever see it again. ;)

If you and Redrup ever decide to tie the knot be sure to invite the FM Base regulars to the Blessing,ill go to Redrups Stag night and im sure some of us will make it to your Hen night too. ;)

You certainly are very active,i don't think ive seen anyone clock up over 4 thousand posts in a month before,i doubt ill ever see it again. ;)

If you and Redrup ever decide to tie the knot be sure to invite the FM Base regulars to the Blessing,ill go to Redrups Stag night and im sure some of us will make it to your Hen night too. ;)

I laughed so much at this

I am not sure how long i have been on here really i think its around a yeard

Why do i have to be the bride :(

I love the fact that I'm the male in the equation.

Hmm could perhaps have custom titles for those who donate ^^)

A bit off the current topic of talk, though admittedly on the proper topic of the thread :p, welcom back boozad. And I do agree with you that Sean and the rest of those goons have done a very swish job on the site. :)

Nice one Harry Lad (My Bit on The Side) (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.