D14_JDH

Reaction score
HUDDERSFIELD FC
I thought i would start a tough yet achievable challenge with Huddersfield who are currently in League 1! I haven't seen many challenges on here with the club and it makes a big change to the usual Leeds Utd,Southampton and Charlton stories. Also, the club have very little debt and have an excellent modern 24000 seater stadium which will hopefully, under my regime, be playing Premiership Football!

My manager policies will be bringin in young English talent mainly, both on permanent and loan deals! However, no player, whether it be a new tranfer or current squad player, will recieve more than 3k per week in wages! Salary caps are essential to stop the club falling into debt or making a loss each month. Final league positions dependant, each year will see either a raise or decrease in the weekly salaries. I will also try and keep bonuses to a minimum!

My aim is to have the club playing in the English Premier League in 4 seasons which whilst being touch, is more than achievable!

All advise and comments are welcome. Hope use follow!

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

transfers

TRANSFERS IN/OUT

Alot of young talent being brought in from the English premiership who will hopefully help me in my title/promotion chase!

I also requested a parent club and Manchester United, Bolton and Blackburn Rovers all came back. I took the obvious and clearly the best option and requested Man Utd which was accpeted!

CURRENT SQUAD
These players can hopefully help take me out this league sooner rather than later. As they're all 'available for loan' at they're parent clubs, no fees or wages are being paid by myself. Which is a bonus as these loan players are probably the best players i've got along with young Jordan Rhodes and Lee Peilter.

Rhodes is fantastic mate, hes scoring in the premiership for huddersfield on a leicester save i have, pilkington is also very good if he plays for huddersfield still, the sale of collins was a massive mistake mate, some good signings though

Cheers lads! Yeah the board weren't too happy about the sale of Collins either! But i added a buy back clause in the sale for only £220k more than his current club offered so if he gets decent i'll consider bringing him back!

Just had a bid accepted for Mark Randall at Arsenal.... Good young English player, however, he's wanting £5k per week! Not gonna happen! I offerd £3k per week but doubt he'll accept.... Especially when rich Notts County just made a last minute offer too!

A great start to the season being unbeatin in League 1 and it looks like continuing! Some tough fixtures ahead though!

Rhys Murphy and Jordan Rhodes have been on fine form, along with young hot prospect gk Alex Smithies and Chris Smalling! All playing a massive role in whats been a fairly good start to the season! Long may it continue.....

Recently offered young striker Jordan Rhodes a new 4 year deal which he was delighted to sign. £3k per week with a minimum fee release clause of £5.5million! This will hopefully frightin off bigger clubs coming in for my star player! Looking to do the same with goalkeeper Smithies also, but will wait till the end of the current season!

View attachment 40669

View attachment 40670

I thought instead of doing monthly updates, i'd just update ever 3or4months.

Now into Feb and sitting proudly in 2nd place with an excellent record so far!Also, after a thrilling semi final JPT semi final against rivals Leeds, i edged them out on penalties to reach the final against Colchester! After losing the first leg 4-1 at Elland Road, it looked like an impossible task to reach the final at Wembley. However, after a convincing 4-1 at The Galpharm, which meant a 5-5 aggregate score, i managed to beat Simon Graysons side 4-3 on penalties to reach the final at the National stadium!

Febuary has been a poor month in the league, not winning in my last 4 games, only managing to collect 2 points out of my last 12! Lost away to Hartlepool ang Gillingham and drawing at home with Leeds and away to Tranmere!

I think Leeds United will walk away as league winners this season, but im just hopefull of finishing second and gaining automatic promotion! But, if i achieve a playoff place, i'll still be happy as my aim was to achieve a respectable league position this year!

More updates after the cup final at Wembley!

JPT FINAL
A massive game for the club and my young squad against a Colchester side who have had a decent season and would be challenging in the league more if they had more consistancy!

The game started off shocking for my Huddersfield side, finding themselves 2-0 down after half an hour. Kevin Lisbie put the side ahead and shortly after, Anthony Kay gave away a penalty which Soley cooley converted to put Cochester 2 up!

Jordan Rhodes pulled one back right before the half time whistle, and it was game on again!

Midway through the second half, Rhodes latched onto an excellent through ball from Thomas to level the game at 2-2!!! At this stage there was only one team looking like claiming the trophy!

As i pushed and pushed for a winner, Colchester hit me on the counbter attack, winning a corner, from which they converted to take the lead in the 93rd minute! Sadly, there was no way back and Colchester claimed the prize!

Hopefully my young side will be able to continue there quest for Championship football to make up for a poor day in the JPT Final!

Well the cup final loss has come and gone and i've had mixed fortunes in my automatic promotion chase! Everytime i won a game, the following fixture would result in either a draw or a defeat which was annoying, but, i've had a crackin season and im still in the hunt....

It's come down to the final league game of the season, and im already in the play off's for sure! Sitting 2nd, 3points ahead of Millwall who have a far superior goal difference! My last fixture is an away trip to already relegated Exeter City, whilst Millwall play Swindon at home! A draw will see me take the 2nd automatic promotion place!

Wil update after i play the game just now......

Well i was very fortunate.... I lost 2-1 away to Exeter City, but thankfully, Millwall could only manage a 1-1 draw at home to Swindon!

So i was promoted automatically along with leeds Utd! Overachieved maybe, and i'll have to be wise in the transfer market if i want to avoid relegation!

Overall im thrilled with the promotion and hopefully i can take Huddersfield evern further forward!

I advice you to sign Lee Naylor from Celtic on free transfer(scout says he's good for championship)
Also it could be better if you do monthly updates from the next season:D

I'll look at Lee Naylor, but my manager policies may not allow me to pay the wages he'll want! Cheers though!

And yeah, i'll do monthly updates next season! Gonna be tough in the Championship unless i buy some decent players to boost the strength of my squad!

Any young English players that u no will help me in the Championship? Loan or Transfer?(H)

Mark Randall on free at the end of first season(Bossman Transfer)

Cheers! I tried getting him in the January transfer window but Arsenal were asking too much for me!

Drop me a message at the end of your Oldham story so i can check how your getting on! Cheers again....

Believe it or not.... WEST BROM won the FA Cup in my Huddersfield game, beating Wigan in the final 2-1!