• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step down.

For hodgson that is. :P

On topic, Liverpool should accept that they cant challenge fot title this season, and fight for 4th instead. That will put less pressure on Hodgson.

I sincerly can say that he'll do a good job at Liverpool, quality manager, we'll see Liverpool fighting for titles again.

anyone is better at the job than benitez tbh

I think liverpool will be able to finish top 4 with Hudgson.

I think liverpool will be able to finish top 4 with Hudgson.
They have a chance at best without proper financial backing to support them in the market. As a Liverpool fan, I like this news. It's probably the best news to come out from the club in quite a while.

Step down.

For hodgson that is. :P

On topic, Liverpool should accept that they cant challenge fot title this season, and fight for 4th instead. That will put less pressure on Hodgson.

Why can't they? Its still pretty much the same team that got 2nd in 2008/2009. They might have a change of fortunes.

Why can't they? Its still pretty much the same team that got 2nd in 2008/2009. They might have a change of fortunes.

No Its not the same team. They lost Yossi, Mascha may also go. New Manager, New tactics, players need time to adjust.

No Its not the same team. They lost Yossi, Mascha may also go. New Manager, New tactics, players need time to adjust.

As of yet both players are still at Liverpool. And it looks unlikely Chelsea are set to meet Liverpool's valuation for Yossi.

Typical United fan.

Or you are typical clueless fan? You think Hodgson will be playing FM so that players will be used to his style from Day 1

And as far as Typical Manc, sorry from the day i was born i have never seen new Manager at United. May be you are one confused soul.

Typical United fan.
dont tar us all with the same brush. liverpool chances depend on what happens over the summer. if they do lose them it will be much harder, but they havent gone yet. reina has said he will definitely stay so thats at least one thing

Or you are typical clueless fan? You think Hodgson will be playing FM so that players will be used to his style from Day 1

And as far as Typical Manc, sorry from the day i was born i have never seen new Manager at United. May be you are one confused soul.

Somebody's in a mood today, jeesh.

haha, only time will tell. He has a marmite team that needs sorting. Deadwood out and hopefully a couple of class sisgnings before man city buy every player in the world.
This transfer market season is by far the most exciting but i still think Torres is going, Gerrard has publically backed Hodgson so I think he's staying...( fingers crossed ) and mascherano I have no idea...

dont tar us all with the same brush. liverpool chances depend on what happens over the summer. if they do lose them it will be much harder, but they havent gone yet. reina has said he will definitely stay so thats at least one thing

I aint mate I know you're not the biased kind. Was particularly aimed at that guy. So calm it <)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Lol give it a rest, you're boring.

I aint mate I know you're not the biased kind. Was particularly aimed at that guy. So calm it <)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Lol give it a rest, you're boring.
lol will do.

on roy, i get feeling hes going to hung out to dry by the board the moment things go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back