Hudgson confirmed as Liverpool manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most intelligent piece on this appointment is by a [edit: legendary I should add here] poster called Sabu Pundit on RAWK. I shall quote it in full.
I would probably read that, if the guy spoke English

i used to like woy but not so keen anymore hope it goes in the ******* lol. but nah in all honesty great appointment really good manager, if he cant take liverpool back to top 4 then everyone else would struggle.

I think Roy is a little overrated by the British public.

I don't like people calling him 'Woy', skitting his speech impediment isn't nice.

Step down.

For hodgson that is. :P

On topic, Liverpool should accept that they cant challenge fot title this season, and fight for 4th instead. That will put less pressure on Hodgson.

Why can't they? Its still pretty much the same team that got 2nd in 2008/2009. They might have a change of fortunes.

No Its not the same team. They lost Yossi, Mascha may also go. New Manager, New tactics, players need time to adjust.

Typical United fan.

Or you are typical clueless fan? You think Hodgson will be playing FM so that players will be used to his style from Day 1

And as far as Typical Manc, sorry from the day i was born i have never seen new Manager at United. May be you are one confused soul.

Sorry for the bumb,
Typical Manc. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back