Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir Nasri

Reaction score
I need a good foward/striker for Arsenal is Hulk a great player that can find the net for my team?

Oh i bought Milevskyi last season but your atributes are amazing what training are you using.. o.o

hulk is ok, get him early as Porto dont really play him and becomes deadwood after a couple of seasons!

hulk is very good player...
i use him in udinese...
and he scoring 31 goals in 33 apps....

personally i dont rate hulk as much as what others do he doesnt seem to score enough goals or get as many assists

yh ppl said he was great so i bought him but im nt impressed and he was voted worst signing of the season. i would reccommend vagner love he scores and gets asists

I have him playing for my Villa team on 9.1. i bought him half way through my first season, and am now in my third season. First two years he had a poor goal return for someone with his stats, but he hadnt learned English, which personally I think is the reason for the lack of goals (although he did score some very important ones.)

3rd season he now speaks basic english and is a monster, highest average rating in the epl and top goalscorer with 18 league goals, its only christmas! I play him up with Keirrison who has also scored about 13 in the league but he has notched up a good few in the cups for me.

I must say though if you are playing as Arsenal I think you should be looking at the very best strikers in the game. The players I have mentioned are great for teams like Villa, ie not top 4. Think David Villa, Aguero, etc.

Hulk is good, but his inconstistecy has cost me dear....I like the look of Yannick Djalo, looks to be a prospect..

hulk is pretty good gets at least 20 goals every season

I bought him for 20 million.. -.-'' they did not want less then 20 million =/
he playing okay at the moment now he just need to settle in my arsenal squad
i bet there will be a battle between marquinhos & Hulk

but the name Hulk is amazing :p like the green strong guy that gets angry hehe

Hulk is very good i got him for my tottenham team for less than 10 million, he scored 44 goals for me in 1 season and finished top scorer in premiership with 33. Also he is a very good free kick taker scored several for me.

Oh that's pretty good.. also you were more lucky then me :p you spend 10 million on him i spend 20 .. cause porto did not want to have less money.. =/ and i was in my 2nd season maybe that got to do something with it :p

Hulks stats don't even look that impressive to me?? Same with Vagner Love, I have only bought Vagner Love for my Tottenham save and he hasn't done that good so far. Although I do have the 9.2 patch, (my brother never downloaded 9.3 and I don't know where to get it) is there a difference in there stats between both the patches??

Well thats actualy the reason why Adebayor is one of my favourite strikers in this game :D Although with Adebayor being a bit stronger, while hulk is considerably faster. Although Hulks 10 composure puts me of a bit. But he would definetly be 1 of my choices for a striker if I was a mid-table team.

Status
Not open for further replies.