Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi

Im Chelsea and i need a striker to play alongside didier in my first season

im got enough money but i need multiple opinions on who to get

Ive shortlisted it down to hulk neymar and suarez but im not sure who will deliver the most goals alongside drogba .

any input will be highly appreciated

;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Neymar. He is young with great potential. If he makes the right choices in his career, he could become the world's best striker. (Uh-huh. I said it)

Reaction score
Neymar. He is young with great potential. If he makes the right choices in his career, he could become the world's best striker. (Uh-huh. I said it)
Yea thats what one of my scouts said he's 5* and hulk is 4.5* but im still contemplating

Reaction score
I would go for Hulk mate, Neymar is good for the future but if you want it for the 1st season Hulk ;) maybe sign both though as Neymar will become amazing. Also what about Lukaku, Babacar & Kadlec for future of course

Reaction score
Yeh I would go for Hulk, his Big, Strong, and as pace to burn.

Reaction score
Agreed I would sign Hulk he is a legend then look to Neymar, Babacar or Sanogo for the future. Hulk will perform well straight away and score goals he is a bit older plus if he is playing alongside Drogba he should set up plenty of goals too. Theres nothing like a bit of Hulk :wub: lol

Reaction score
hulk by a mile. he will score you more goals from all over the pitch. iv signed all of them loads of times

Reaction score
I struggled with Babacar!!!....I did'nt seem to get the best out of him...although he as great potentialXD

Reaction score
hulk and neymar :) over 48th months deals hopefully this is financaily viable if not i would say Hulk his creativity,speed and finshing makes him unstopable :) neymar next season with lukaku or yaya sanogo when he finally recovers from his broken leg :D be the best strike force in the prem

Reaction score
Neymar for me...
Biggest potential of them all, could be better than Drogba if trained well (and he probably will)

Reaction score
errr i'd go for Suarez i had on football manager 2010 he was good

Reaction score
Hulk anyday of the week :D play him as Poacher and have a leathal finisher with in your palms ;)

Reaction score
Hulk, can make him play AMR aswell, hes a beast and scores loads of goals when he cuts inside, neymar is too weak for chelsea considering they are quite a physical team. Hulk is also cheaper than the other options so you would get more value for money.