bigpimpin

Reaction score
Hi

Im Chelsea and i need a striker to play alongside didier in my first season

im got enough money but i need multiple opinions on who to get

Ive shortlisted it down to hulk neymar and suarez but im not sure who will deliver the most goals alongside drogba .

any input will be highly appreciated

;)

Last edited:
Neymar. He is young with great potential. If he makes the right choices in his career, he could become the world's best striker. (Uh-huh. I said it)

Neymar. He is young with great potential. If he makes the right choices in his career, he could become the world's best striker. (Uh-huh. I said it)

Yea thats what one of my scouts said he's 5* and hulk is 4.5* but im still contemplating

I would go for Hulk mate, Neymar is good for the future but if you want it for the 1st season Hulk ;) maybe sign both though as Neymar will become amazing. Also what about Lukaku, Babacar & Kadlec for future of course

Yeh I would go for Hulk, his Big, Strong, and as pace to burn.

Agreed I would sign Hulk he is a legend then look to Neymar, Babacar or Sanogo for the future. Hulk will perform well straight away and score goals he is a bit older plus if he is playing alongside Drogba he should set up plenty of goals too. Theres nothing like a bit of Hulk :wub: lol

hulk by a mile. he will score you more goals from all over the pitch. iv signed all of them loads of times

I struggled with Babacar!!!....I did'nt seem to get the best out of him...although he as great potentialXD

hulk and neymar :) over 48th months deals hopefully this is financaily viable if not i would say Hulk his creativity,speed and finshing makes him unstopable :) neymar next season with lukaku or yaya sanogo when he finally recovers from his broken leg :D be the best strike force in the prem

Neymar for me...
Biggest potential of them all, could be better than Drogba if trained well (and he probably will)

errr i'd go for Suarez i had on football manager 2010 he was good

Hulk anyday of the week :D play him as Poacher and have a leathal finisher with in your palms ;)

Hulk, can make him play AMR aswell, hes a beast and scores loads of goals when he cuts inside, neymar is too weak for chelsea considering they are quite a physical team. Hulk is also cheaper than the other options so you would get more value for money.