Hull City to storm to the top of the EPL!

hull

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have had many games using Hull City and every one of them i have quit early. I have paid little attention to tactics, and so have lacked on the pitch. This time its different! i want to take Hull City to the top of the EPL in a certain amount of time. I will frequently post updates, with screen shots of transfers, matches and league tables, etc. I hope you will want to follow and give me any tips, but don't laugh at me when i get stuffed by the top four! haha.
Anyway, hope you enjoy this story.

Here is my structure of how i want Hull City to progress.

1st season: AVOID RELEGATION!

2nd season: Comfortable mid-table finish (12th-13th).

3rd season: Top half finish and maybe a success in the cup??

4th Season: On the verge of europa league place, (6th-7th).

5th season: Champions league.

6th season: Title challenge for the premiership!

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this as i aim to take Hull City to the top! (where they belong) ;)

Come on you 'ull

Here is my list of transfers that i have completed up to the end of the first transfer window.

Ive had a great start to the season with two draws and a win.

I should have won against Bolton as i had lots of chances in the final minutes and they had a man sent off!

a great win against Birmingham, with Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink scoring a superb hat-trick!

An unexpected and excellent point against Liverpool was to follow in a match when both teams had good chances to win.

from now on i will post on a monthly basis.

4-4-2 its alright going forward, but i seem to be letting in a fair few goals

good results there especially 2-2 with liverpool mate

Good start. I am following with interest. (H)

nice1 :) ill get some more games played! arsenal next! :(

Another month has passed. This month has had its ups and downs!! i started the month with a heavy 6-2 defeat at the emirates! The match after however, we went to wolves and got the three points with ten men, winning by 3 goals to 2. Disappointingly we then lost at home to portsmouth 1-0. We have drawn Liverpool in the league cup 4th round after beating stoke 3-1. then in my last game of the month we got a good point at sunderland, with them getting a late equalizer! Hull city are now in 10th place which is very good as my aim is to stay up!

Doing well, will be following. Can you show some screenshots of the players you signed ? Never heard of any of them except Torrado.

hi, sorry ive been on holiday for a week, i tried to say before but it wouldnt let me post for some reason. i will be playing again and will be updating soon!

yeah sure when i start playing i will show you my new player stats.

try using my hull guide i posted hope it helps u lol it can be found here
i will follow mate

ive had a look at it and it looks like a good guide! although i dont think dean marney is good haha.

Here is the list of my results i have had, there is a lot as i havent updated this in a while.

September

Hull 0-1 Portsmouth (Home)
Hull 3-1 Stoke (Home) FA Cup 2nd Round
Hull 2-2 Sunderland (Away)

October

Hull 0-2 Man U (Home)
Hull 0-1 Tottenham (Away)
Hull 1-2 Fulham (Away)
Hull 0-1 Liverpool (Away) League Cup 4th Round

November

Hull 1-1 Burnley (Home)
Hull 0-1 Aston Villa (Home)
Hull 2-1 Wigan (Away)
Hull 1-2 Everton (Home)

December

Hull 2-2 Stoke (Home)
Hull 1-1 West Ham (Away)
Hull 1-2 Man City (Home)
Hull 0-4 Chelsea (Away)
Hull 2-0 Blackburn (Home)
Hull 0-1 Arsenal (Home)
Hull 1-1 Birmingham (Away)

January

Hull 1-1 Arsenal (Home) FA Cup 3rd Round
Hull 1-1 Bolton (Home)
Hull 0-2 Arsenal (Away) FA Cup 3rd Round REPLAY
Hull 0-2 Liverpool (Away)
Hull 3-3 Portsmouth (Away)
Hull 1-0 Wolves (Home)

Pavel Londak gets premier division player of the month after some fantastic matches.

February

Hull 0-0 Sunderland (Home)
Hull 1-8 Man U (Away) VERY humiliating! goalkeeper got injured in first 3 minutes and i had no sub keeper on the bench so it was a disaster!