Hull City to storm to the top of the EPL!

My main aim this season is to stay up, and i am still confident that i will be able to do so, i just cant play against the big 4 haha.

only a little while to go, keep it going game by game.
you're in a good position, you've set yourself modest targets, so I think you should be fine.
good luck mate :)

only a little while to go, keep it going game by game.
you're in a good position, you've set yourself modest targets, so I think you should be fine.
good luck mate :)
thanks man, as long as i can get through this season i think i will be ok with some new signings in summer :)

i am definitely having the worst run of form i have ever had on a football manager game. in the last 2 games i have conceded 12 goals and have lost 5 of my last 6 games. my goal difference is horrific but amazingly i am still not in the relegation zone. I just have to stick it out until the end of the season! here is a list of my results:

This result has to be probably the best ever on football manager for me. In the past two games i had lost 6-0 and 6-1!!
i decided to turn the team completely around and drop my players that had been ever presents and performing badly.
This did not pay off as at half time i was 3-0 down, i was very annoyed, but my half time team talk did the trick and i stuck with my changes id made before the match. late on in the game, jozy altidore equalized with his hat trick goal. i was delighted. Then in the 92nd minute altidore scored his fourth and citys fourth to come from 3-0 down to win 4-3! AMAZING!!
After the match the hull city captain praised the managers half time team talk!

my season has now finished and............

I stayed up!! :)

i finished the season well with a win against chelsea on the second to last game and i finished in 15th position! next season i hope to stay on course with my structure and gain a comfortable mid-table finish. i will definitely be looking into the transfer market and i will put up my lists of signings when i have made them.

here are my final reults and final league table: