its funkin very hard to find good raumdeuters.........

its funkin very hard to find good raumdeuters.........
You need to convert strikers most of the times, left side top tier ones are Cutrone - Haaland - Isak Bergman Johannesson , right side Sebastiano Esposito - Jude Bellingham or any striker who has the stats of a complete forward and pref foot is right Thomas Muller is the most obv one he is the main raumdeuter. So you need to retrain strikers to wingers most of the times.

What is your win rate?
Can't be exact cause the first 3 seasons at Genoa i was using another tactic which didn't go that well but if there's a section that i can check WBA's winrate on my seasons i'd gladly post that.

Using this as Liverpool and using Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah as Raumdeuters. Mane on the left wing and Salah on the right - as is their natural. They both have descent stats as forwards and its going great. I could swap them and use them as instructions states and maybe works better? so far its working great

Using this as Liverpool and using Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah as Raumdeuters. Mane on the left wing and Salah on the right - as is their natural. They both have descent stats as forwards and its going great. I could swap them and use them as instructions states and maybe works better? so far its working great
it's not bad to use different foot from side but most of the times those players who have most of the raumdeuter stats and have opposite foot turn into Inside forwards instead of Raumdeauters.

it's not bad to use different foot from side but most of the times those players who have most of the raumdeuter stats and have opposite foot turn into Inside forwards instead of Raumdeauters.

They act like it because of their PPM's i believe - not sure. They both have cuts inside with ball so that could be it. I have set them to switch positions with eachother and then they act more like traditional wingers. They both have good"forward" stats also so that could also be a huge factor in their performance. Overall i am very pleased with your work and you should treat yourself to a cold beer on my account :D well done