Hi, playing 14.3 cannot find this guy anywhere. i am playing year 2016/17 and am presently in oct 2016. does anybody know where to find him? Help, Thanks.

Hi, playing 14.3 cannot find this guy anywhere. i am playing year 2016/17 and am presently in oct 2016. does anybody know where to find him? Help, Thanks.

He plays in the Iran league (I Think) he's always in game for me, I load France, Italy, Scotland, England, Croatia, Brazil, Argentina, POrtugal, Holland, and play with a Large custom database, and i select to show all players from top clubs.

Its possible if you started your save with an earlier version even if you updated to 14.3 he won't appear unless you start a new save.

At least for me in my saves that were started pre-updating he did not appear along with a few other of the new wonderkids.

But the new saves I started from scratch they appeared.

Hi, thanks for that. does that mean i have to start a new game?

Test it out.

Start a new game with same leagues and then see if he appears. If he does, then thats the issue. If he doesn't its the leagues you loaded.

Either way you might have to start a new game though. But make sure he and anyone else you want is in the leagues you loaded first before starting your final save. I always save at the Manager Selection screen first and test out a save to make sure the players I intend appear and if not I load a new one. That way you can just load the "New Game" save if your test has all the players you want and not have to wait for it to reloaded all the leagues.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for your time, will try out once i start a new game.

It's insane how good this kid becomes. He won the Ballon D'or for me as a Man Utd-player at the age of 22. Januzaj had nothing on him.

i signed him in my third season from zurich for 4million in the championship and 2 seasons later at the age of 21 hes immense for me, deffo the next messi, just make sure you give him decent tutoring and personal training

I signed him when his original contract expired for about 50k on Newcastle and he spent about 2 months on my U21 side dominating before I started using him as a rotational trequarista. He quickly became the started and he's got nearly 30 goals and 17 assists in Apr 2016.

xZl1kkj.png

Year - 2021

View attachment 372249 View attachment 372248
After signing on a free transfer in 2017, he's gone on to be captain and Fans Player of the Year 4 years consecutively, and is my best player. Interest from the likes of PSG, Man Utd & Everton, bids +?10 million, all bids rejected every transfer window yet no complaints from him, and every season he enjoys playing for the club. A fiercely loyal, highly skillful, consistent, goal-scoring, chance creating leader on the park, I can't sing his praises high enough.

He keeps failing his work permit every time i try to sign him for liverpool. How can I get around that?

How can i sign him? his work permit always fails and he never arrives

In the first season keep trying to buy him, let the work permit be rejected, try again and again...come end of november he usually gets the work permit ( in the meantime he usually represents his country at least 3-4 times and performs well..that's how he become eligible for the WP)

lol - Celtic have this weekend made a bid for him in real life!!! New manager obviously plays FM. He went to PSG in my latest save.

Haha, I'm from Iraq, and I find it amazing to find a decent Iraqi player since Younis Mahmoud. Only Ali Adnan and Humam are decent to the future :D

Any tips on how to get the best out of him?
Got him with wolves 15/16 season in the premiership
and I don't feel he's anything special

View attachment 355802 He really started blossoming for my Wolfsburg side at the start of this season, and at only 20 I'm quite excited to see how he will do in another 4-5 years :)