Lazaru5

Reaction score
We all get them surely? Regens with a name that just makes you howl...

A couple of examples in my 09 save would be "Hu Jun" and "Luk Kin Fung"

So my scout comes to me today recommending this guy, needless to say, I laughed :D

I wonder at times if SI have deliberately made it so that some regens just have a humorous name?

So, have you got/seen any players with a name that makes you laugh? (preferably regens)

Yes, of course.. I fell down of my chair many times.. I am from Czech Rep and names are of course generated from existing players, so I usually find Frantisek Rosicky, Felix Nedved or Miroslav Vlastimil Koller..:D

a couple years ago there was a regen by the name of Jesus Potato, great player unfortunate name

I had one guy on FMH called Andrew Andrews :p

Potato was a real Spanish player too a few years ago!
I am sure there is a Boris Becker somewhere?
I like Rangel Angel at Swansea (I think)

I got a regen called Georges Moustache

Sadly he was **** and I released him lol

I'll post a pic later

I can remember i started getting scottish players with only first names:p like players called ryan and jack and that;)

I remember my mate had a brazilian called everton everton and nobody will beleive this but he did play for everton!

I remember my mate had a brazilian called everton everton and nobody will beleive this but he did play for everton!

I scouted this Brazilian guy on Fifa called Everton. He was a RW and he's nothing short of a tank for my Rovers team !

Potato was a real Spanish player too a few years ago!
I am sure there is a Boris Becker somewhere?
I like Rangel Angel at Swansea (I think)

Yeh, hes still around on a free transfer
Jesus Potato was a different player though, probably where they get the last name from

Bas Dost. It means "Enough Friend" in my language.
Also, Argel *****

So my scout comes to me today recommending this guy, needless to say, I laughed :D

I wonder at times if SI have deliberately made it so that some regens just have a humorous name?

So, have you got/seen any players with a name that makes you laugh? (preferably regens)
Immature?

not had any funny regens, but i was playing fifa and i got this guy on my first pack on ultimate team called Kunt, cant remember who he plays for, i think its a german team

Why is Jordan Bennet funny?