• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
My Dad phoned me from work today telling me he has been hearing rumours that Huntelaar is in England and set to join a Premier League club (he thinks it's Liverpool). Decided to have a look on the internet and found multiple sources which indicate AC Milan are interested in Ryan Babel and a swap deal could be on the horizon. It looks like (if it happens) it will be Babel to Milan, Huntelaar to Liverpool and Liverpool paying Milan an extra 4/5 Million for his services.

If this happens, I reckon it will be a great deal for Liverpool. Huntelaar could come instead of Remy who I honestly don't want to pay 12 Million for and getting rid of Babel would only be a good thing. Would be very pleased if this went through.

Sources:

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/milan-want-dutchman-swap-with-reds
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/transfer-gossip/huntelaar-to-sign-for-liverpool
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/41112/Italian_press_Huntelaar_close_to_Liverpool_move_.aspx

I would like this to happen but cant see it myself.

I doubt it,but it definately would be a good deal in strengthening the attack and having back-up for Fernando Torres.

Now Liverpool need a better left back.

Yeah Someone said about this in the transfer Rumour thread, could be anything, as 2 days ago he wasa linked with utd or city.

A player I've always wanted in England, but unsure as to if I want him at Liverpool. Hopefully he's better than Afonso Alves and co. in the Prem League.

I heard he was in Manchester. (TalkSport)

Anyway, there is a transfer rumour thread?

I would like this to happen but cant see it myself.

This is what I thought when I first heard it but the more you look into it, it seems like it could happen. Also, I couldn't see Joe Cole signing but he did. I guess we will see over the next couple of days.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

If you read the sources I posted you would get more clarification as to what is going on.

A player I've always wanted in England, but unsure as to if I want him at Liverpool. Hopefully he's better than Afonso Alves and co. in the Prem League.

Alves ruinedd his career joining Midddlesbrough

Yeah, heard rumblings about this as well. Honestly, I'm very ok with it. I pretty much agree with everything you've said about Babel and Remy, It would be a great deal for us.

**** Selling Ryan Babel, and Remy is a talent I would prefer him.

i haven't really seen him in real life but if he's anything like he is on football manager its a bad buy

Yeah, I put this in the Transfer rumour thread, before. It would be good, as long as he's not a replacement for Torres, he's no where near good enough for that. Should be good to see them play together, as for Babel - he's had chances, he blows them all, promising player, but dosen't seem bothered most of the time.

He's not really all that from what we saw in Utd v Ac Milan last year

Babel isbetter than him IMO

This is what I thought when I first heard it but the more you look into it, it seems like it could happen. Also, I couldn't see Joe Cole signing but he did. I guess we will see over the next couple of days.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

If you read the sources I posted you would get more clarification as to what is going on.

YhYh, i know whats going on, i just clarified that he landed in England

**** Selling Ryan Babel, and Remy is a talent I would prefer him.

Babel is far too inconsistent I reckon. He has hardly improved since we bought him. I'd prefer to save 7/8 Million and get Huntelaar rather than Remy.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

YhYh, i know whats going on, i just clarified that he landed in England

Fair enough :)

Babel is far too inconsistent I reckon. He has hardly improved since we bought him. I'd prefer to save 7/8 Million and get Huntelaar rather than Remy.

But we will save money on Remy as we are in discussions about El Zhar and Plessiss going to OGC Nice

Hodgson seems to have a knack of getting the best of players who's careers have gone a bit wayward, I don't think Liverpool have seen the end of Babel.

You never know under a new manager Babel may play more consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back