Huntelaar to join Every Club in Europe!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its Liverpool.

Biggest club in England by all accounts ;) (Yeah I'm joking - and yeah this is a rumour. Huntelaar might just be in Manchester to go to Harvey Nicks.)

Tbf, one of the sources given on the OP, is from Liverpool's website, who took it off Goal.com... not renowned for it's reliability anyway, someone else posted a contrasting rumour: that he's in Manchester, with the source provided also being Goal.com, i doubt whether this will happen though, whatever happens, Huntelaar is playing second fiddle to someone, unless he stays at Milan presumably. On a sidenote, where are Liverpool getting this money from? How much did Danny Wilson cost them? I thought they had no money to spend, but they're linked with £12 million bid for Remy, and now a £5m + player for Huntelaar, presumably Joe Cole received a hefty signing on fee + bonuses based on first team apps etc.

Tbf, one of the sources given on the OP, is from Liverpool's website, who took it off Goal.com... not renowned for it's reliability anyway, someone else posted a contrasting rumour: that he's in Manchester, with the source provided also being Goal.com, i doubt whether this will happen though, whatever happens, Huntelaar is playing second fiddle to someone, unless he stays at Milan presumably. On a sidenote, where are Liverpool getting this money from? How much did Danny Wilson cost them? I thought they had no money to spend, but they're linked with £12 million bid for Remy, and now a £5m + player for Huntelaar, presumably Joe Cole received a hefty signing on fee + bonuses based on first team apps etc.

We have sold Insua for 4 Million and brought Wilson, Jovanovic and Cole in for 2 Million. Therefore so far we have actually made 2 Million. If the deal goes ahead we will have spent 3 Million, hardly a mass of spending :S

The original source of all of this is someone phoning up Talksport and saying that he thought he saw Huntelaar at Manchester airport getting into a limo. The original story was 'Huntelaar to Man United (or Man City)'.

Since then the Italian press have been in rumour mode and suggesting that it'll be a swap deal for Babel at Liverpool. *shrug*

If Roy Hodgson transposes the style of play he used at Fulham to LFC, then Huntelaar would fit the bill as a forward focus for a short-passing game - dare I say it, actually more so than would Nando, who likes to to play off the shoulder of defenders & have a good run at goal ( requiring a mid-to-long through ball from midfield ).

Liverpool could do a lot worse than part-exchanging Babel ( an enigma if ever there was one ) for Huntelaar in my opinion. I suppose it depends on Man City not reverting to type & buying anything with a backbone, as long as it costs more than £15 mil !

I've heard the same rumour, but the club, Everton, on a season long loan deal.

Also Luis Suarez.

>>>>>>>>WATCH THIS SPACE<<<<<<<<<<

I've heard the same rumour, but the club, Everton, on a season long loan deal.

Also Luis Suarez.

>>>>>>>>WATCH THIS SPACE<<<<<<<<<<

Luis Suarez to Everton? Have you been drinking?

Some of the top clubs in Europe are after Suarez, I am not sure why he would opt for Everton. Also where would Everton get the money?

on loan is possible but if it was transfer then he is deffo drunk

Your obviously on the pills as well mate....Why on earth would Ajax loan out there Star striker, who scored 49 goals in 48 games, especially when they are in a poor financial condition :S

Your obviously on the pills as well mate....Why on earth would Ajax loan out there Star striker, who scored 49 goals in 48 games, especially when they are in a poor financial condition :S

i wasnt aware off his goals record :P but knew he was a gem of a player and they could have a cash loan deal

The Hunter was also linked to Benfica, italian papers need to sell I guess.

We have sold Insua for 4 Million and brought Wilson, Jovanovic and Cole in for 2 Million. Therefore so far we have actually made 2 Million. If the deal goes ahead we will have spent 3 Million, hardly a mass of spending :S
We also sold Benayoun, Riera and Ngog are on their way out and we didnt renew Fabio Aurelio, so there is money to sign Huntelaar with a 5M offer plus Babel.

it says on wikipedia his a liverpool player already lol

edit: changed to ac milan again now lol

Yes but wiki also stated yesterday that Lionel Messi was a Liverpool player.....

Admittedly I changed it but either way, it still said it.

You have also spent money on Shelvey ;)

and Joe cole and Jovanovic no doubt had a signing on fee as more then 2 million pounds.

remimds me of a santa cruz and berbatov type player was brilliant when he was top dog at a smaller club but when playing along side better players cant rise to the heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back