Huntelaar to join Every Club in Europe!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
In January Everton were heavily linked to him, this died down since Milan wanted to keep him and I've not heard any rumours about him joining Everton recently so I'd assume he's going to Liverpool if he moves. You would be getting a very, very good buy in him and I'm sure he'll do well just like some other Madrid 'rejects' like Sneijder and Robben, what a bargain you'd get!

In January Everton were heavily linked to him, this died down since Milan wanted to keep him and I've not heard any rumours about him joining Everton recently so I'd assume he's going to Liverpool if he moves. You would be getting a very, very good buy in him and I'm sure he'll do well just like some other Madrid 'rejects' like Sneijder and Robben, what a bargain you'd get!
He landed in Manchester, though. Not Liverpool, so there's other options there

He landed in Manchester, though. Not Liverpool, so there's other options there

Maybe there wasn't a flight to Liverpool XD

On a more serious note, I doubt United would sign him when they have Berbatov, Rooney, Hernandez, Owen, Macheda etc. He's most likely to join City or Liverpool and I think Milan's interest in Babel could have a lot to do with the deal, unless of course City give Milan a deal they can't refuse.

Doubt he'd go to Man City too, because as they like it they make the interest public and unsettle the player, but he could move to United because I never knew about Hernandez. Aren't Liverpool still in Switzerland? Or is he in Manchester going to Liverpool to meet Purslow instead of Hodgson?

No No No you all wrong, he was seen heading to Blackpool to join them for free after he and a few of the Milan players had a bust-up the manager wanted him out.

Naa only kidding, i had to comment though to say how much I admire him as a player, someone said he wasn't any good on FM, really? u serious, he bangs in goals for me >.>

Doubt he'd go to Man City too, because as they like it they make the interest public and unsettle the player, but he could move to United because I never knew about Hernandez. Aren't Liverpool still in Switzerland? Or is he in Manchester going to Liverpool to meet Purslow instead of Hodgson?

I honestly am not completely sure.

I really hope that AC dont sign Babel... He's Kak! AC need to make big signings to compete in the Serie A this comming season.

Huntelaar is brilliant. :)

Liverpool will sign him, they are in need of a target man. I really hope we don't sign him, we don't need another team to ruin his career like Real Madrid did, due to them not playing him.

it says on wikipedia his a liverpool player already lol

edit: changed to ac milan again now lol

Indeed, however that would be to complete a medical at Melwood with the physio's, fitness coaches etc.
Joe Cole done his medical in Switzerland, while Danny Wilson done his in Liverpool

seriously what is with liverpool this transfer window lol their fans were expecting bad times because of their massive debt and out of nowhere they are making class signings

seriously what is with liverpool this transfer window lol their fans were expecting bad times because of their massive debt and out of nowhere they are making class signings

Note it hasnt happened yet and may not even happen Danny Wilson and Joe Cole are calssed as "class signings" maybe Joe Cole but Danny Wilson? Dont always relate to FM when talking bout real life transfers coz it doesnt always match up its only a game (A)

Note it hasnt happened yet and may not even happen Danny Wilson and Joe Cole are calssed as "class signings" maybe Joe Cole but Danny Wilson? Dont always relate to FM when talking bout real life transfers coz it doesnt always match up its only a game (A)

but how do you know danny wilson doesnt turn out "class" ?? he is a very good signing for liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back