I am playr

timmsy123

Reaction score
I AM PLAYR is the only football game to let you live the life of a superstar striker. It's about the football... About honing your shooting skills and stepping onto the pitch to score the hat trick that takes your club to glory... And it's about the fame... Step off the pitch and blow your money on girls, glamour, boy's toys and big nights out with the lads. Play it right and you'll have a shot at becoming the most valuable player out there. Get it wrong and you'll find yourself back in the boot room picking the mud out of someone else's studs...

http://iamplayr.com/

http://www.facebook.com/iamplayr

Thoughts?
Timmsy123
x

how do u like sign up for it ?
there stuff about beta testing
is that just wanting people to sign up to test it yea?

Read about this in FourFourTwo magazine. Looks pretty decent judging by the trailer certainly a new concept.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

how do u like sign up for it ?
there stuff about beta testing
is that just wanting people to sign up to test it yea?
Yes you'll have to wait until it is fully released to play it, unless you sign up to be a beta tester.

Had a game like this for my Spectrum as a kid. Was **** obviously but was a good idea.

Looking forward to trying it out.

"And it's about the fame... Step off the pitch and blow your money on girls, glamour, boy's toys and big nights out with the lads."

Sounds **** then.

"And it's about the fame... Step off the pitch and blow your money on girls, glamour, boy's toys and big nights out with the lads."

Sounds **** then.

but you would pretend your Andy Carrol and go out and drink 100 jager bombs and get injured while doing so ;)

cant really be arsed to sign up for the beta-testing, will wait when it releases to public, still it sounds a decent game :)

signed for beta testing looks good and to think I nearly didnt view this thread as I thought it was another sign-up to be a fm player thing

i have got the beta testing for it but the first match froze on the 52nd minute

Looks terrible. Definitely not the only game as well. NSS has been doing it for years.

read about this in fourfourtwo and its sounds like a great idea :) cant wait for it to be released

Looks different, the trailer really grabs your interest, much more so than the FM advert anyway. Will keep an eye out for it

I have two Beta codes up for grabs. Send me a private message with your name and email if you want one of them.

EDIT: No more codes. Those that were quick enough, received a private message reply from me.

Last edited: