I am sorry!

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 2K

Frutty

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am feeling pretty sad when I see all the guys accusing me for changing my teams. Actually I do this for fun and for boring, but I didn't know this will make you angry. Another stupid thing I made on this forum is to change my name into a name who contained characters of an already idea... Copying the name was ****.
What I wanted to say is that I am sorry guys for what I've done and for my stupid posts/things I've made, I hope you guys will forgive me and let me back join you in this great community. :) Oh and for sticking to another FM Story, even the last one wasn't finished and I've lost the interest.
Thanks for reading, my first thing I will do is to PM an Administrator to change my name. And from now, even you see that I support another team, you know the team remains the same, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United

Please forgive me!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I am disappointed you chose Spurs (tut tut) over TOON ARMY! :'(

dont know what you did but i forgive you :)

Yeah, not the foggiest what you did, but you're forgiven. :)

who cares mate i have no problem if people wanna cry let them its funny how a website can aggravate people

Forgiven.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

who cares mate i have no problem if people wanna cry let them its funny how a website can aggravate people

Joe, if you don't care don't post, END OF

no i just dont see the point of making a thread, anyway i know you and kinger want me off the site but i aint leaving

It wasn't a joke I am genuinely disappointed. :'(

Just have general hate for Spurs, what can I say, I'm sure Arsenal fans can sympathise with me

no i just dont see the point of making a thread, anyway i know you and kinger want me off the site but i aint leaving

Cause he is being mature and saying sorry.

@Chris - I will still manage Newcastle back in Premier League... :D

@Jack Fulham - So you gonna hate me? :(

I understand, that's the same feeling about Fulham, I don't have to hate its fans, I just hate Cottagers. xD

yeah but its a website, why would someone have a go at him

@FlorynhoHD- Nice to hear mate. :P

Back