I am sorry!

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 2K
fatshit i know where youre coming from mate, when i joined the site i was a ****, but ive got better according to the moderators, but i still get ****

Last edited by a moderator:
fatshit i know where youre coming from mate, when i joined the site i was a ****, but ive got better according to the moderators, but max, danny and 19 11 08 dont let it go, they are the ones who should be apologizing, and youre all forgiven by the way

Anderson and Kinger are fine in my books. I think you were really mature in apologizing the person who made this thread as well. Sorry I keep forgetting your name!!! :P

wow, chill out guys, this guy just want to apologise and you guys are turning it into some debate or clan or something. please grow up. -_-

p.s: i was 14 once and i made mistakes as well. you're forgiven :)

kinger dont like me, i done alot of **** to him but i do get alot back, anyway lets not write their names publicly, otherwise ill get more **** lol

I don't mind Kinger or 19-11-08; I like them. You are very brave and wise FlorynhoHD. (H)

Please discuss those problems somewhere else, OK?

Hey Chris, I really like you, so I am putting Newcastle on my fav teams... xD

hahaaha, some people honestly! <)
everyone just chill out and be cool, as mentioned above, lets roll homies! i remember you Flory, you literally changed the team you supported every post you made, but thats ok dude. you should maybe support a nuetral team, thats my opinion! but tottenham are cool.

just move and and forget about it man, no need crying over spilt milk, we all forgive you!
i would think it was sort of cool that someone sort of wanted to use my 007 as part of their name, its like when little kids see you doing things, they want to and do copy you, its a sign of them looking up to you.

i am no child psychologist though! XD

guys if you want to spam and are looking for kak i.e. joe and fatshit, you going to find it <) ! just stop replying with pointless threads that you know you going to get kak in return about it. simple.nuff said!! peace

I didn't cried, I just wanted to let this guys know that I am sorry, that's all. And changing the teams, I already said the only team I will support for ever is Tottenham. No matter what. Maybe there will be another teams like a small team, or even Newcastle, who I feel I like it, but there is no way of changing my team.

Back