I am sorry!

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 2K
The guys only 14 no need to give him a hard time. Hes even man enough to apologize.

I am dude, what's so bad that I apolologized to the guys?

Sorry for the off topic post

If you want to laugh look at my signature XD

Hey guys, I am feeling pretty sad when I see all the guys accusing me for changing my teams. Actually I do this for fun and for boring, but I didn't know this will make you angry. Another stupid thing I made on this forum is to change my name into a name who contained characters of an already idea... Copying the name was ****.
What I wanted to say is that I am sorry guys for what I've done and for my stupid posts/things I've made, I hope you guys will forgive me and let me back join you in this great community. :) Oh and for sticking to another FM Story, even the last one wasn't finished and I've lost the interest.

Thanks!
Apparently that's what was done, seen people do worse on here but fair play for apologizing, anyone who admits they done wrong (not sure if it was necessary tbh) deserves credit.

Lol XD That is a pathetic pm. That kid needs to grow a pair. On topic, your forgiven mate ^^) I had no problem with you anyway

Yeah, the reason they are private messages is so they aren't shown around in someone's signature.

Not really the most mature thing you could have done in response to his PM, Danny.

Yeah, the reason they are private messages is so they aren't shown around in someone's signature.

Not really the most mature thing you could have done in response to his PM, Danny.

My private messages, My signature. XD

Coach Carter, why do you hate me? You have still not forgiven me for ******* you off when I joined the site but you forgive this one instantly. I'm sorry everybody OK? I made a thread once apologising and I was just abused. Even when I made an unrelated thread today I was attacked. How long are the memories of certain people on this site?!
I forgive you for stealing HarryinHD's name the person who started this thread.

Back