Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

I Cant accept the contract board offered me !!

Reaction score
I'm playing MU, 2nd season. The Board offered me an contract of 50k/week but I can not accept it !! I can only change the wage to 130k/wage which the board wont agree with. Please help !

Reaction score
why would you want to change it? I lower my wage... improves your clubs finances and you dont REALLY get the money you know....

Reaction score
hes saying that he cannot accept the contract..only change the wage.. honestly mate ive never seen that problem..its a strange one.. try reloading the save game

Reaction score
I had this done to me, the only way around it is to lower your contract lengh to 1 year. try that mate. I had a contract offer from Barca and they offered me 62 grand a week but it would only let me ask for 90 and they rejected it, i saw the contract was for 5 years so i shortened it to 1 year still had to ask for the 90 grand but they accepted it. let me know how you get on.

Reaction score
why would you want to change it? I lower my wage... improves your clubs finances and you dont REALLY get the money you know....
Sorry but u dont seem to get me. of course, i tried to lower my wage(which is useless in this game) but the only thing i could do is to change it to 130k >"< now my contract is running out !

Reaction score
try holidaying to see if it sorts it out
but save ofcourse incase it doesnt

Reaction score
I had this done to me, the only way around it is to lower your contract lengh to 1 year. try that mate. I had a contract offer from Barca and they offered me 62 grand a week but it would only let me ask for 90 and they rejected it, i saw the contract was for 5 years so i shortened it to 1 year still had to ask for the 90 grand but they accepted it. let me know how you get on.
Sorry but u dont seem to get me. of course, i tried to lower my wage(which is useless in this game) but the only thing i could do is to change it to 130k >"< now my contract is running out !
Try my thiory mate.

Reaction score

Try my thiory mate.
Yeah, but how to get them offer me again ? Cuz I already talk to them to request a new deal and now I go to the Board Room screen, that option isnt available anymore ? Maybe try go on holiday ?

Reaction score
Yeah, but how to get them offer me again ? Cuz I already talk to them to request a new deal and now I go to the Board Room screen, that option isnt available anymore ? Maybe try go on holiday ?
Depends when you contract is up, if you got a month or so just leave it and then maybe in a couple of days you will be able to ask the board for a new contract. If you go on holiday they will just carry on and you wont have a job.

Reaction score
Depends when you contract is up, if you got a month or so just leave it and then maybe in a couple of days you will be able to ask the board for a new contract. If you go on holiday they will just carry on and you wont have a job.
So I just keep on playin and wait ? Btw, one more issue, i cant add more manager to the same league i'm playing :mad:

Reaction score
So I just keep on playin and wait ? Btw, one more issue, i cant add more manager to the same league i'm playing :mad:
If you have a little while left on your contract then yer i would wait and hopefully you can ask the board in a short while. Your second point i have no clue lol sorry.

Reaction score
It's like.. im playing MU, and now i want to play MC, at the same time, k? but the game wont let me add a new manager to EPL.

Reaction score
Check the Game Status page, and the Managable Teams dropdown menu. If not that, I have no clue :S