I Cant accept the contract board offered me !!

Reaction score
I'm playing MU, 2nd season. The Board offered me an contract of 50k/week but I can not accept it !! I can only change the wage to 130k/wage which the board wont agree with. Please help !

why would you want to change it? I lower my wage... improves your clubs finances and you dont REALLY get the money you know....

hes saying that he cannot accept the contract..only change the wage.. honestly mate ive never seen that problem..its a strange one.. try reloading the save game

I had this done to me, the only way around it is to lower your contract lengh to 1 year. try that mate. I had a contract offer from Barca and they offered me 62 grand a week but it would only let me ask for 90 and they rejected it, i saw the contract was for 5 years so i shortened it to 1 year still had to ask for the 90 grand but they accepted it. let me know how you get on.

why would you want to change it? I lower my wage... improves your clubs finances and you dont REALLY get the money you know....

Sorry but u dont seem to get me. of course, i tried to lower my wage(which is useless in this game) but the only thing i could do is to change it to 130k >"< now my contract is running out !

try holidaying to see if it sorts it out
but save ofcourse incase it doesnt

I had this done to me, the only way around it is to lower your contract lengh to 1 year. try that mate. I had a contract offer from Barca and they offered me 62 grand a week but it would only let me ask for 90 and they rejected it, i saw the contract was for 5 years so i shortened it to 1 year still had to ask for the 90 grand but they accepted it. let me know how you get on.

Sorry but u dont seem to get me. of course, i tried to lower my wage(which is useless in this game) but the only thing i could do is to change it to 130k >"< now my contract is running out !

Try my thiory mate.

Try my thiory mate.

Yeah, but how to get them offer me again ? Cuz I already talk to them to request a new deal and now I go to the Board Room screen, that option isnt available anymore ? Maybe try go on holiday ?

Yeah, but how to get them offer me again ? Cuz I already talk to them to request a new deal and now I go to the Board Room screen, that option isnt available anymore ? Maybe try go on holiday ?

Depends when you contract is up, if you got a month or so just leave it and then maybe in a couple of days you will be able to ask the board for a new contract. If you go on holiday they will just carry on and you wont have a job.

Depends when you contract is up, if you got a month or so just leave it and then maybe in a couple of days you will be able to ask the board for a new contract. If you go on holiday they will just carry on and you wont have a job.

So I just keep on playin and wait ? Btw, one more issue, i cant add more manager to the same league i'm playing :mad:

So I just keep on playin and wait ? Btw, one more issue, i cant add more manager to the same league i'm playing :mad:

If you have a little while left on your contract then yer i would wait and hopefully you can ask the board in a short while. Your second point i have no clue lol sorry.

It's like.. im playing MU, and now i want to play MC, at the same time, k? but the game wont let me add a new manager to EPL.

Check the Game Status page, and the Managable Teams dropdown menu. If not that, I have no clue :S