This is strange. I did 2 seasons with Spurs. Came 3rd in my first season and 2nd in my next. I also won the FA cup in my second season. I also to the semis of the Champions league both seasons.

Half way through my second season Valencia offered me the job. I said no. Then in the summer I got offered the job by Barcelona. Which I took. I didn't like them though and left. Ac Milan snapped me up straight away.

I was reading elsewhere on this site that some clubs overlook you if you cant speak the countries language.

For example:

If your nationality is english, then an italian team would overlook you as you cant speak italian.

This may or may not be true though! :)

I'm one of 3 world class managers, but I'm almost never offered jobs at top clubs (while im coaching mind you)

Best offer I got was from Bordeoux, and a couple Brazilian teams.

just keep applying and declaring interest for the insecure and available jobs

i started of new, and unemployed, and found my self in Russia for FC Khimki. hard life out there in Russian first division :S but it was worth it could there former manager sucks like shites 8-|

nationality set as English.

I have no problem, even though my past experience is set to automatic. Need no mention I did not start as unemployed, but in Maccabi Haifa. During 5 years spent in there I won 4 Ligat Toto titles, 3 State Cups and last year Europa League. I refused offers from RC Lens, PSV and finally agreed with move to Corinthians in Brazil. I have been also approched by Egypt national team (agreed), then applied for job in Ivory Coast (succesful) and refused offer by Croatia...

I had a similar problem, 3 years into liverpool, i got offered the Real Madrid Job, Took That and Then Left in october(2015) into the season, around feb i finally got a job with west ham to keep them up, i did then i got offered the villa job, stayed for 25 days resigned and then in 2017 Man city offered me a job.

It was strange

I have never experienced this as I have always had a job when I have been offered another job. It may be true to real life were its harder to find a job if you havent got one but if you have a job its quite easy.

Im tired of having Barcelona/Inter/Manchester City offering me there jobs. IM Chelsea through and through in this save!!