Reaction score
Every time I go to that option for my board it only gives the options to cut back... I've gotten my youth/training facilities up to "good" and my junior coaching is "good" but my youth recruitment is average. Any ideas why?

Hover over it and it'll tell you why. The liklihood is though you've done it too recently.

it's not possible, because it's not greyed out, it just has the 2 options to cut back...

If you're talking about youth coaching - that's only possible once a year or so.

You need to improve your club's reputation.

The system doesn't make very much sense though - I had to win the Champions League with Newcastle before I could get my youth recruitment up to extensive, and it still isn't as good as Southampton's...

You need to improve your club's reputation.

The system doesn't make very much sense though - I had to win the Champions League with Newcastle before I could get my youth recruitment up to extensive, and it still isn't as good as Southampton's...

Ahh I see. coincidentally I won the CL with Alessandria (a serie c2 team that I took up to Serie A!) and they allowed me to upgrade from average to above average, lol. I guess what their rationale was that if your club's reputation sucked, the youngster would not want to play for you or something... oh well. 4 years in Serie A to win a CL (came 4th in the league..) , hopefully I can win more soon enough to get it to extensive