I could quit football - Bellamy

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy says he could retire from football if he does not make Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini's 25-man squad for the 2010-11 season.

More...

I;m sure he will,he whoudl just move to another club now,its evident that if Man City do get Balotelli,he wont get too many minutes on the pitch

I wouldnt mind to see the back of bellamy, good player, but an ****. Dont really care what happens to him.

Played some of his best football last season so I hope he doesn't, become on of my hero's since he dissed John Terry on SSN XD

I wish we kept him at Liverpool, but I guess he was to fund Torres. Very good player, been all around, somewhat controversial, but still would be shame. Probably trying symapthy vote

He is a hero, I recon he should come back to the toon now Shearer aint there!

or come to Argyle.

I wish we kept him at Liverpool, but I guess he was to fund Torres. Very good player, been all around, somewhat controversial, but still would be shame. Probably trying symapthy vote
I'd forgotten he'd used to play for Liverpool. He's changed so much since playing for us, become a better player and probably matured a little bit more. I hope he doesn't retire, many clubs will want him to join them, so he should go to Celtic/Tottenham.

He is just being emo, no way he will quit at his age.

this is why I hate teams like City and R. Madrid. Buy loads of very good players for big money, put them in the reserves, break down their confidence, and possibly ruin their career while they could've been world class. Though I hope and think Bellamy should join a club like Celtic as his career for City is very likely over.

Bit stupid to quit in your early 30's with that amount of talent and coming off the back of a great season isn't it?

I'm sure Harry Redknapp thinks he's a t'riffic player and will sign him up for Tottenham, especially if City let him go at a knock off price.

please tell me your joking BELLAMY is a ******, and an average footballer !!!

I hope we go for him man. I dont care about the money just make an offer.

I could be wrong, but i see this as a 'come and get me plea' to Tottenham, Fulham, and even Mancini. He had a great season, but he's still a ****, who was it he hit with a golf club? Anyway, that's irrelevant. I don't think he'll be picked, especially if or when they get Milner and Balotelli, taking his two positions as an inside forward and a striker.

Div Don't you think use should be looking at defenders if Celtic do go for him and pay alot and his wages will be insane Celtic will be looking at a future like Rangers

******* hate the ***** for what he sadi to the Clyde player when they were getting humped, something like 'At least I'll still be a football player come Monday, you'll be cutting my grass'. Then the Clyde player almost snapped his leg a minute later, so it was all good XD. Great player though. :)

Back