I could quit football - Bellamy

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 3K
quitting football is a bit dramatic, maybe he could just request a move away from the club, quitting football ?

Its like not being happy in work and instead of leaving your job you kill yourself

Div Don't you think use should be looking at defenders if Celtic do go for him and pay alot and his wages will be insane Celtic will be looking at a future like Rangers

Yes defenders should be our main priority but I would love to see Bellamy back in a Celtic shirt. Youre right about the wages tho they will have gone up alot since he was here.

Come back to City, Craig? <3

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I wish we kept him at Liverpool, but I guess he was to fund Torres. Very good player, been all around, somewhat controversial, but still would be shame. Probably trying symapthy vote

please tell me your joking BELLAMY is a ******, and an average footballer !!!

He's no ******, mate. The amount of stuff he's done for charity is great considering most footballers **** away their money on Ferrari's and ***** like that. Even after what he said about Terry last season I still respect him for that.

I could be wrong, but i see this as a 'come and get me plea' to Tottenham, Fulham, and even Mancini. He had a great season, but he's still a ****, who was it he hit with a golf club? Anyway, that's irrelevant. I don't think he'll be picked, especially if or when they get Milner and Balotelli, taking his two positions as an inside forward and a striker.

It was John Arne Riise he threatened with a golf club mate, never hit him with it though. The next week Riise scored and did a golf swing as his celebration :D

Goes to show in Man City you haven't even got a chance to fight for your place. Given might go to Arsenal on loan if he isn't chosen and Joe Hart might look to leave on loan if he isn't chosen. Now Bellamy joins the struggle.

It was John Arne Riise he threatened with a golf club mate, never hit him with it though. The next week Riise scored and did a golf swing as his celebration :D

Thought it was Bellamy that scored and did the celebration?

First Hart and Given, Now Bellamy, Next who? Ade starts as soon as Balotelli's deal is done.

He's no ******, mate. The amount of stuff he's done for charity is great considering most footballers **** away their money on Ferrari's and ***** like that. Even after what he said about Terry last season I still respect him for that.

Well I applaud him for donating to charity, but imo he was never good enough for Liverpool and his general attitude is disgusting.

I thought he had sorted out his attitude over the last few seasons, but whether you like him or not it's always a shame for a genuine footballing talent to retire early for whatever reason, he could realistically move to any other premiership club and do a job, but its whether City want to sell or not like with Hart.

When he played last year he was arguably city's best player, would love to see him at celtic but would rather not if that meant that we would not be improving our back line.

When he played last year he was arguably city's best player, would love to see him at celtic but would rather not if that meant that we would not be improving our back line.

Thats probably where I'd be coming from if I a Celtic fan :)

He's underrated at times. I remember one goal he scored for Blackburn - going away from the far post but managed to curl it in, top corner - to prove he's a quality player. My favourite Welsh player behind Giggs.

EDIT: Don't retire, that's just stupid.

Kinda stupid to do that Craig Bellamy.

Should just go back to Newcastle or start afresh with Spurs.

Come on Redknapp get in there and sign him up.

Back