I could quit football - Bellamy

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 3K
i wanna see him go to cardiff, would be interesting to see how many goals he'd get, he played really well for city last season, his first goal in the 4-3 thriller nearly made me cry

Great player, ***** attitude. Love to see him at Celtic again, but if demands stupid wages, no thanks.

Lol i love the stuff here

im a united fan but i still rate bellamy
He is like a Tevez/Rooney but without the bulldog strength but greater stamina and can play as a Winger
I wouldn/t mind him as our Left winger with Valencia their pace would destroy most of the prem and Giggs could drop center mid and to people who say giggs can't play there he has and just has the best first touch and technique

I went to see us play Inter in 09 and although i think vidic got the MOM he was immense the ball just seems to stick to him
and he and scholes never ever give the ball away

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he be in the 25 man sqaud?

Worst comes to worst, we'll drop Santa Cruz or Onouha? I think Bellamy was a key player last season, look how he performed against Chelsea and Manchester United..

I'm looking at our sqaud on Wikipedia now.. Heres the 25 man sqaud we should announce..

1) Shay Given
2) Joe Hart
3) Joleon Lescott
4) Kolo Toure
5) Micah Richards
6) Stephen Ireland
7) Craig Bellamy
8) SWP
9) Emmanuel Adebayor
10) David Silva
11) Yaya Toure
12) Carlos Tevez
13) Patrick Vieira
14) Jo
15) Robinho
16) Adam Johnson
17) Alex Kolarov
18) Nigel De Jong
19) Vincent Kompany
20) Gareth Barry
21) Jerome Boateng
22) Wayne Bridge
23) David Gonzalez
24) Pablo Zabaleta
25) Vladamir Weiss

Goalkeepers - 3
Defenders - 8
Midfielders - 10
Strikers - 4
Total - 25

Best players not included: Nedum Onouha (Apparently moving to Liverpool, but if not then he will be put in with whoever is sold (theres bound to be one more player sold), Vladimir Weiss (Likely to loan out again), Kelvin Etuhu, Javan Vidal. (Other players are U-19s likely to be loaned out)

That pretty much shows that Bellamy will be included, even if we have to take a star player out. Problem solved? Might have forgotten someone, but you can pretty much nip and tuck to disclude maybe 1 big name player, but I have always thought this "Oh, Man City have way too many players, they won't be able to put Bellamy or Santa Cruz in" has been a load of nonsence, and as far as I know, it is.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he be in the 25 man sqaud?

Worst comes to worst, we'll drop Santa Cruz or Onouha? I think Bellamy was a key player last season, look how he performed against Chelsea and Manchester United..

I'm looking at our sqaud on Wikipedia now.. Heres the 25 man sqaud we should announce..

1) Shay Given
2) Joe Hart
3) Joleon Lescott
4) Kolo Toure
5) Micah Richards
6) Stephen Ireland
7) Craig Bellamy
8) SWP
9) Emmanuel Adebayor
10) David Silva
11) Yaya Toure
12) Carlos Tevez
13) Patrick Vieira
14) Jo
15) Robinho
16) Adam Johnson
17) Alex Kolarov
18) Nigel De Jong
19) Vincent Kompany
20) Gareth Barry
21) Jerome Boateng
22) Wayne Bridge
23) David Gonzalez
24) Pablo Zabaleta
25) Vladamir Weiss

Goalkeepers - 3
Defenders - 8
Midfielders - 10
Strikers - 4
Total - 25

Best players not included: Vladimir Weiss (Likely to loan out again), Kelvin Etuhu, Javan Vidal. (Other players are U-19s likely to be loaned out)

That pretty much shows that Bellamy will be included, even if we have to take a star player out. Problem solved? Might have forgotten someone, but you can pretty much nip and tuck to disclude maybe 1 big name player, but I have always thought this "Oh, Man City have way too many players, they won't be able to put Bellamy or Santa Cruz in" has been a load of nonsence, and as far as I know, it is.
Balotelli and Milner?

Sounds like he's warning City that he's not going to be happy unless they sell him or Mancini guarantees him a place in the 25. One way out of a contract is to 'retire', especially if the player believes the club's asking price is too high for him.

You don't have to name players under 21 I thought?

Played Great football last year for City... can defo see him moving on

not bells biggest fan and have never been but he is a decent footballer and should leave city. im sure he could find a new club pretty easily.

Craig Bellamy is a great player who gives 100%, I will be very sad if he leaves city, Manchini needs to review all of the goals form last sason before deciding to let him go, most of Teves goals were assisted by Craig and he also scored some brilliant goals himself. He's British he's passionate and belongs in the squad.

As long as he stays as far away from Liverpool as possible I don't care what he does, hopefully he'll go and play in U.A.E where he'll be treated like the princess he thinks he is.

Can't stand him after he said - "Mark Hughes could get the best out of me, something that Bob Robson couldn't."

IMO, you just don't say that about Sir Bobby. :S

Can't stand him after he said - "Mark Hughes could get the best out of me, something that Bob Robson couldn't."

IMO, you just don't say that about Sir Bobby. :S

Thats an old article mate he could have still being alive when he said that I dont know what date Sir Bobby died ??

Back