I feel like im missing something for my Man City team. D:

iRoleplay

Reaction score
Sorry about long title

Here's the info

1st season
I am managing Man City, first in Premi by about 10 points (constantly destroy top flight teams like Man U and Arsenal)

The Team

GK: Hart, Gonzalaz and Given (tranfer)
Defence: Kolarov (Transfer) , Boatang, Coentrao, Richards, K.Toure, Kompany, Lescott

Midfield: Y.Toure, Milner, David Silva (Transfer), Hazard, Sissoko, Adam Johnson (Transfer), De Jong, Gareth Barry, Lucas, Witsel

Attack:Torres, Balotelli, Neymar, Tevez, Adebayor (Transfer)

So i have been trying to sell all the players marked Transfer all season long to no avail D: any tips on selling them especially Silva (who has a ridiculous wage >_>)

And who should i buy to bring this team up to world class status (Barca, Real, Inter) because i feel the team isn't good enough for winning the champions league next season.

I have about 10-20 million to spend. Been looking at Ozil who was offered to me for 9million (when i had no money >_<, and even then he didn't want to join.) any ideas on getting him interested (his already unhappy at Real, as are the majority of their players)

Been thinking of a new goalkeeper or fullback, maybe someone to cover the wings.

Here's what i have in terms of players that im training up for full team readiness.

Kevin
Lukaku
Grenier
Aurier

they might all be ready next season, but i was thinking of loaning out Lukaku and Kevin to a decent team to get more experience.

Thank you.

Why on earth did you buy Lucas.
If there´s something you miss then it´s a solid centre back.
Someone like Shawcross or Kjaerr. Phil Jones as a future prospect.

Why on earth did you buy Lucas.
If there´s something you miss then it´s a solid centre back.
Someone like Shawcross or Kjaerr. Phil Jones as a future prospect.

it's the Sao Paulo one his one of the best players this season for me :p

i'll give them players a look, also any tips on getting rid of Silva?

Piatti for the wings? Wonderkid wise I highly recommend atilla turan for LB

hmm i would say a new right back and a centre back. You don't really have a centre back who's dominate in the air like terry or vidic. Try and find a CB with a good heading and jumping rating I'd recommend Naldo from weder bremen. Not too sure about the right back because I can't find a decent one myself

yeah get a centre back, cheillini or subotic srping to mind if you want a defender who can dominate the air. Also you have 2 good right backs but their not world class so you might want to invest in that area. Maybe try and buy santon, sime vrsaljko, aurier as future prospects or get an established world class right back such as sagna or ramos

yeah get a centre back, cheillini or subotic srping to mind if you want a defender who can dominate the air. Also you have 2 good right backs but their not world class so you might want to invest in that area. Maybe try and buy santon, sime vrsaljko, aurier as future prospects or get an established world class right back such as sagna or ramos

already have aurier and been looking at Santon, especially since he would help with some of my players (they are on good terms with him and can't settle)

Im guessing your playing a 4-1-2-1-2 from your players.

Goal - Id keep Given for now he should be your starter, and will be a good backup later on in his career, wages also aren't to bad. Get rid of Gonazalez.

Central Defence - get rid of Boateng, Toure and Lescott because their wages simply don't match their ability. Try and replace them with players like Ranocchia, Kjaer, Shawcross(suprisingly good for me as Arsenal and he's English which is a plus), Phil Jones and Leonel Galeano are great future prospects as well.

Full Backs - Buy backup for Coentrao: Canella, Vargas? A senior right back: Srna is a great buy, Get Aurier as his future replacement.

Midfield - Get rid of Barry and possibly Yaya(his wages are over the top for his quality). Replace them with Alturo Vidal(reccomended) or M'Vila.

Attack - The players seem fine for now but there are too many world class or potentially world class players there. You may have problems in the future especially with Balotelli if he's not a starter.

Im guessing your playing a 4-1-2-1-2 from your players.

Goal - Id keep Given for now he should be your starter, and will be a good backup later on in his career, wages also aren't to bad. Get rid of Gonazalez.

Central Defence - get rid of Boateng, Toure and Lescott because their wages simply don't match their ability. Try and replace them with players like Ranocchia, Kjaer, Shawcross(suprisingly good for me as Arsenal and he's English which is a plus), Phil Jones and Leonel Galeano are great future prospects as well.

Full Backs - Buy backup for Coentrao: Canella, Vargas? A senior right back: Srna is a great buy, Get Aurier as his future replacement.

Midfield - Get rid of Barry and possibly Yaya(his wages are over the top for his quality). Replace them with Alturo Vidal(reccomended) or M'Vila.

Attack - The players seem fine for now but there are too many world class or potentially world class players there. You may have problems in the future especially with Balotelli if he's not a starter.

trying to find people who will actually pay the wages for the players is hard. i'll try to get rid of Silva,Yaya,Barry,toure and lescott in the next window. Keeping Boateng because he is versatile.

Also im thinking of picking up Santon and Ranocchia and Lloris which should hold my defence up quite a bit :D (bring in Aurier from my Youth Team.)

im plays 4-2-2-2 (Neymar/Balotelli tend to cover both ST Torres/Tevez and AML Hazard)

Why would you care what wages you're paying as City?

Why would you care what wages you're paying as City?

Because im over the limit (I am actually paying 2.6million in wages at the moment) also seem's Pato is joining my team :D

That's that AMR position sorted.

I would pick up Adil Rami. I have bought him with every team I have played with in each in England, Italy and Spain and he is first team on every single side. This includes Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter, Man City, Chelsea, etc etc. You can get him for around $9 million, so he is within your range. Right now, in 44 games for Liverpool, he has a rating of 7.56 with 5 goals and 3 assists.

I know what you are not missing... money xD

So far i have

Transfer In

Pato
Coutinho
Thiago
Busquets
Phil Jones
Shawcross
Danny Green (regen)

Out
Adam Johnson
Caicedo
Jo
Yaya Toure
Adeboyor
Kolarov
Barry

looking for a goalkeeper within my 32m remaining budget.

Look at Akinfeev, Lloris, Buffon?, Nuer, Frey or Adler.

All too expensive.

Romero might work, i think imma wait a season though or till january (there's a regen at inter than is phenomenal.) And his only 3million thing is he doesn't want to sign.