I feel like im missing something for my Man City team. D:

neuer/akinfeev/adler?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

oh...

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

de gea?

For a goalkeeper you should take a look at Diego Alves from Almeria. Or, if you don't like him, then you could also have a look at Mandanda from Marseille.

Do praises ect he will want to leave before you know it ;) esp as CSKA wont win the champions league any time soon ahaa

i'll try that. also going for sakho to cover my defence from injury's

weirdest thing ever has happened to me lost the community shield on penalties.

thing is the score on penalties was 20-19 we went through nearly two entire set's of the team on sudden death >_>

I'd say Ochoa for GK position, as he's done my Arsenal team well over a season and a half. Only cost me ~£6mill in the end and was rated as better than Almunia...though that's not hard apparently!

Might be a stop-gap keeper for City as I assume you will have enough cash to pick up a true world class keeper in season 2?

Shawcross is one of my key players aswell. Best 5 mill or so I ever spent!!

Dont get rid of kolarov mate. on my save he was the best left back in the whole game.

I reckon you should shoot for the absolute stars if you're managing Manchester City.

Defence: ship off K.Toure, Kompany, Lescott , bring in Chielleni and Galeano ..you can get Pique in 2nd or 3rd season. solid defence.

Ship off Milner, , Sissoko, Lucas, Witsel Adebayor too.

Selling Kolarov was a pretty bad idea.
You might want to have a change in formation since you have no big target man.
play a narrower 4-1-2-1-2 .

with your budget you should be able to get one of the top keepers. lloris/adler/de gea , pay on 48 months instead to stretch your transfer budget since City would never go bust.

Silva is one of the best AMC´S of the game don´t sell him.

I won the league with Man City in my first season and it was largely down to one man......David Silva. Do not sell him mate, just pay his ridiculous wages, i'm sure you will pay it off with the reward for winning trophies. Play him as a trequartista, he finds the wholes inbetween the midfield and the back four and exploits them fantastically, will get you so many assists and can score quite a few from range too

Remember to not fall into the famous Man City transfer trap:

"Oh, I have a lot of money to spend."

*Go buy guys you've heard are pretty good (Kroos, Hamsik, Modric, Jovetic etc etc)*

= End up having the same team but a TON of backups that do no good.

Leson: It's going to be difficult changing the fundamental character of Man City, even with lots of money. Patience and skill will get you far. Selling the right players is good, too. (Don't sell silva)