The game's scripted.

That's the typical answer from someone who hasn't had any success....

It takes time to get to grips with different tactics, if you change tactics your players aren't going to be amazing at it straight away, it takes getting used to playing a certain system, you also need the right players to fit a formation. Patience is the key when playing FM13, only then will you see results go your way :D

No it isnt you just need to find a tactic that works,buy good players,set up training etc.Just like a real life football manager and you will win.

Haha, yeah I know; I was joking. I sometimes get frustrated and begin to call it things I know they aren't. Yeah, try look at 'backroom advice' if you can't find a working tactic, your staff help you out sometimes.

One other thing people complain how long it takes playing FM.That they have no life because of it.That they play like 15 hrs a day.I say it takes real life managers that long too to their dayly job.Its a real life simulation game.Do you think that Mourinho takes 10 minutes to get a good tactic.
You get what you pay for.
Just needed a thread to say that in.

I give up to, I need to take some rest from the game

How do you test if it is scripted? :S

Start a random save - and every match make a note about what you did formation-wise etc quit and start again and do the same etc.

Doing that Ive learned a number of things - eg turning wbs to fbs and from attack/auto to defend in last 5/6 mins when you are leading by a goal usually ensures you dont concede etc

4-4-2 with wingers and sometimes defensive midfielders with Mitrovic as a target and Kojic as a poacher.

What would you guys prefer, young wonderkid or average experienced player?

I play for about 20 minutes on and off, I never let myself play longer because I'm winning like 6-0 with Swansea against teams like Everton with I think the Dortmound tactic.

The game is frustrating sometimes :p